GA Revision Questions for upcoming IBPS RRB PO/Clerk Main 2017, IBPS PO Main 2017, OICL AO Main 2017, RBI Assistant Main 2017 and other upcoming exams.
- Which bank has started a new initiative called SME Assist to provide short-term working capital demand loans to its MSME clients?
A) State Bank of India
B) ICICI Bank
C) Axis Bank
D) Bank of Baroda
- National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development (NABARD) was set up under which of the following acts?
A) Banking Regulation Act, 1949
B) National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development Act 1981
C) Companies Act, 1956
D) National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development Act 1987
- Jeakson Singh Thounaojam is related to which sports?
- When is the World Pneumonia Day observed?
A) November 11
B) November 12
C) November 13
D) November 14
- What is the rank of India in the 2017 World Economic Forum’s Global Gender Gap Index?
- Name the winner of the 53rd Jnanpith Award for the year 2017
A) Raghuveer Chaudhary
B) Shankha Ghosh
C) Krishna Sobti
D) Kedarnath Singh
- What does P stands for in IPO with respect to stock market?
- Tbilisi is the capital of which country?
- Salil S. Parekhhas has been appointed as the new MD & CEO of which organisation with effect from January 2018?
C) HCL Technologies
D) Tata Consultancy Services(TCS)
- Which of the following cannot be used to transfer fund through IMPS?
A) Using Mobile number & MMID
B) Using Aadhaar number
C) Using Virtual Private Address
D) Using Account number & IFS Code
- Name the joint army training exercise being conducted between Indian and United Kingdom Army in Rajasthan from 1 to 14 December
A) Himalayan Warrior 2017
B) Mitra Shakti 2017
C) Megh Prahar 2017
D) Ajeya Warrior 2017
- India’s first Air Dispensary is being established by the government in the north eastern region. The initial fund allocated for the programme is Rs ______ crore
A) Rs 20 crore
B) Rs 35 crore
C) Rs 30 crore
D) Rs 25 crore
- In banking, CAR is a measure of bank’s ability to absorb losses. Expand CAR.
A) Core Analysis & Research
B) Current Account Receipt
C) Capital Adequacy Ratio
D) Capital Asset Ratio
- Name the world’s first Sanskrit 3D film which was screened at the 48th International Film Festival of India in Panaji in Goa.
- Salt Lake Stadium is located in which state?
- Senior IPS officers Gurbachan Singh has been promoted as the Special Directors of which organisation by the government of India?
A) Border Security Force (BSF)
B) Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF)
C) Intelligence Bureau (IB)
D) Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI)
- Which of the following Indian Naval Ships participated in the 30th edition of the CORPAT joint maritime exercise held in Indonesia?
- What is the deadline set by Reserve Bank of India (RBI) for all the banks to provide doorstep banking facilities to differently-abled persons and senior citizens above 70 years of age?
A) December 31, 2017
B) January 31, 2018
C) April 1, 2018
D) February 1, 2018
- NPCI was incorporated under which Section of Companies Act 1956?
A) Section 8
B) Section 10
C) Section 12
D) Section 25
- Manas National Park is located in which state of India?
A) Madhya Pradesh
D) Tamil Nadu