GA Revision Questions for upcoming IBPS RRB PO/Clerk Main 2017, IBPS PO Main 2017, OICL AO Main 2017, RBI Assistant Main 2017 and other upcoming exams.
- Which state government has launched WE-Hub, an exclusive innovation hub to encourage women entrepreneurship in the state?
B) Tamil Nadu
C) Andhra Pradesh
- Who has been awarded the 2017 DSC Prize for South Asian Literature?
A) Anuk Arudpragasam
B) H.M. Naqvi
C) Shehan Karunatilaka
D) Jeet Thayil
- The famous Dilwara Temple is located in which state of India?
B) Madhya Pradesh
D) Uttar Pradesh
- Which among the given is the fund manager of the newly launched BHARAT-22 Exchange Traded Fund (ETF)?
A) Kotak Mahindra Asset Management Company Limited
B) ICICI Prudential Asset Management Company
C) Birla Sun Life Asset Management
D) HDFC Asset Management Company
- What does G stands for in WGWD with respect to willful defaulters?
- Which country hosted the 1st edition of the Global Ministerial Conference on Ending TB in the Sustainable Development Era?
A) Moscow, Russia
B) Paris, France
C) New Delhi, India
D) London, England
- Which among the following organisations do not have its headquarter in Geneva, Switzerland?
A) International Labour Organisation
B) International Monetary Fund (IMF)
C) World Meteorological Organisation
D) World Economic Forum
- The Asian Development Bank (ADB) was founded in which year?
- Which of the following is the class of derivative designed to separate and then transfer the risk of default on a debt that may arise from a borrower failing to make required payments?
A) Property Derivative
B) Interest Rate Derivative
C) Credit Derivative
D) Commodity Derivative
- When is the World Radiography Day observed?
A) November 7
B) November 8
C) November 10
D) November 11
- National level player Sreerupa Bose who died in November 2017 was associated with which sports?
- Name the world’s first artificial intelligence based politician launched by New Zealand based entrepreneur Nick Gerritsen
- What is the rank of India in the 2017 World FIFA Ranking?
- The Garampani Wildlife Sanctuary is situated in which state?
D) Jammu & Kashmir
- According to the latest survey report of the World Economic Forum (WEF) what is the rank of India in terms of most trusted government in the world?
- Who among the following has been appointed as the President of the Institute for Defence Studies and Analysis (IDSA)?
A) Subhash Bhamre
B) Nirmala Sitharaman
C) Manohar Parrikar
D) Arun Jaitley
- How much amount has been sanctioned by the Union Government for Global Centre for Security and Counter-Terrorism to be set up in Rajasthan?
A) Rs 375 crore
B) Rs 250 crore
C) Rs 275 crore
D) Rs 300 crore
- Which of the following is not true about Payments Bank?
A) Payments bank can issue ATM/debit cards but not credit cards
B) Initial capital required for a Payments Bank is Rs 100 crore
C) Payments Bank must maintain Cash Reserve Ration (CRR) as decided by RBI.
D) Payments Bank can give a loan of up to only Rs 1 lakh
- Name the first city in the world to jointly host the Badminton and Para Badminton World Championships in 2019?
A) Vienna, Austria
B) Basel, Switzerland
C) Tokyo, Japan
D) London, England
- The State Bank of India Act was passed in which year?