GA Revision Questions for upcoming IBPS RRB PO/Clerk Main 2017, IBPS PO Main 2017, OICL AO Main 2017, RBI Assistant Main 2017 and other upcoming exams.
- Which among the given days was not observed on 19 November 2017?
A) World Toilet Day
B) International Men’s Day
C) World Fisheries Day
D) World Day of Remembrance for Road Traffic Victims
- The deposits made under the Pradhan Mantri Garib Kalyan Yojana (PMGKY) shall be held in which of these accounts?
A) Saving Account
B) Bond Ledger Accounts (BLA)
D) Reserved Account
- The #MuhPeTaal campaign has been launched by which bank to promote safe banking?
A) Axis Bank
B) ICICI Bank
C) HDFC Bank
D) Yes Bank
- Who among the given is/are the winners of the 2017 Nobel Prize for Physiology or Medicine?
A) Rainer Weiss, Barry C. Barish and Kip S. Thorne
B) Richard H. Thaler
C) Jacques Dubochet, German Joachim Frank and British Richard Henderson
D) Jeffrey C. Hall, Michael Rosbash and Michael W. Young
- Name the first country in the world to accept Bitcoins as payment for its ‘investment citizenship’ program
A) Soloman Islands
- Which state is found to have the highest number of women entrepreneurs in India based on the report by Sheatwork?
B) West Bengal
C) Tamil Nadu
- Which among the following is the first Regional Rural Bank of India?
A) Prathama Bank
B) Kashi Gomti Samyut Gramin Bank
C) Allahabad UP Gramin Bank
D) Purvanchal Bank
- Rating agency Fitch has lowered the GDP growth of India from the previous 6.9 percent to _____ percent for FY’18 (2017-18) in its December Global Economic Outlook (GEO)
- The River Alaknanda flows through which of the following cities?
- Kavita Devi is related with which sports?
C) Athletics (Track & Field)
- What is the interest rate under Sukanya Samriddhi Accounts?
A) 8.0 %
B) 8.1 %
C) 8.3 %
D) 8.4 %
- Shri Bhagwati Prasad who passed away recently was the former Chief Justice of which High Court?
A) Bombay High Court
B) Chhattisgarh High Court
C) Himachal Pradesh High Court
D) Jharkhand High Court
- Which of the given ministries organized the Multi State Mega Mock Tsunami Exercise 2017 along the entire eastern coastline of the country on November 24 for tsunami preparedness.
A) Ministry of Earth Sciences
B) Ministry of Home Affairs
C) Ministry of Defence
D) Ministry of External Affairs
- Rajiv Gandhi National University of Law is an autonomous law school located in which part of India?
A) Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh
C) Patiala, Punjab
D) Gandhinagar, Gujarat
- What does O stands for in WLAO?
- Name the newly appointed India’s G 20 Sherpa for the Development Track of the G20
A) Suresh Prabhu
B) Arvind Panagariya
C) Shaktikanta Das
D) Montek Ahluwalia
- Nathu La mountain pass is situated in which state of India?
A) Jammu & Kashmir
D) Arunachal Pradesh
- Which among the following words has been declared as the Cambridge Dictionary’s Word of the Year 2017?
- The Section 22 of the Reserve Bank of India Act 1934 deals with ______
A) Defines repo, reverse repo, derivative, money market instruments and securities
B) Establishment of Offices, branches and agencies
C) Obligation of the Bank to transact Government business
D) Right to issue bank notes