GA Revision Questions for upcoming IBPS RRB PO/Clerk Main 2017, IBPS PO Main 2017, OICL AO Main 2017, RBI Assistant Main 2017 and other upcoming exams.
- Which country has topped the World Bank’s latest ‘Ease of Doing Business index’?
C) New Zealand
- The Government of India has signed an MoU worth Rs ____________ crore with Indian brand Patanjali at the World Food India 2017.
- What does B stands for in APBS?
- Who is the current Chairman of the Bombay Stock Exchange?
A) Sethurathnam Ravi
B) Dhirendra Swarup
C) Ashish Chauhan
D) Ashok Chawla
- Which of the following Credit Rating Agency has its headquarter in India?
- In collaboration with which transportation firm has the Indian Oil Corporation (IOC) launched India’s first electric charging station in Nagpur?
A) Easy Cabs
C) Uber Technlogies
D) Taxi For Sure
- Where is National Institute of Bank Management (NIBM) located?
D) New Delhi
- Who has been appointed as the Chairman of the public broadcaster Prasar Bharti?
A) Shashi Sekhar Vembti
B) A. Surya Prakash
C) Jawhar Sircar
D) Punit Goenka
- Which Ministry has launched a Digital Signature campaign on Constitution Day to generate awareness on fundamental duties enshrined in the Constitution?
A) Ministry of External Affairs
B) Ministry of Information and Broadcasting
C) Ministry of Corporate Affairs
D) Ministry of Human Resources Development
- Bongaigaon Thermal Power Plant is established in which state?
- Name the programme launched by Mahindra & Mahindra to empower women working in the agriculture sector by promoting efficient and ergonomic farm tools and equipment?
- As per the advisory of the Reserve Bank of India, only non-bank entities authorised by it under the ______________________ can issue Pre-paid Payment Instrument (PPI) wallets.
A) Banking Regulation Act, 1949
B) Reserve Bank of India Act, 1934
C) Companies Act, 1956
D) Payment and Settlement Systems Act, 2007
- Which among the following is the world’s first blockchain technology-based smartphone.
- Sri Mookambika Temple is situated in which state?
B) Andhra Pradesh
C) Tamil Nadu
- RBI has opened its new branch in which of the following places?
- Under which of the following Acts, the Government of India is authorized to print Re. 1 note and coins?
A) RBI Act, 1934
B) Coinage Act, 2011
C) Paper Currency Act, 1861
D) FRBM Act, 2003
- ‘Adopt a Heritage’ Project is associated with which of the following Campaigns launched by Modi Government?
A) Incredible India 2.0 Campaign
B) Sukanya Samridhi Yojana
C) Swach Bharat Abhiyan
D) One Stop Center Scheme
- What is the currency of Peru?
- Name the winner of the F1’s Malaysian Grand Prix
A) Max Verstappen
B) Sebastian Vettle
C) Lewis Hamilton
D) Karl Marx
- Which of the following is not a product by NPCI?