GA Revision Questions for upcoming IBPS RRB PO/Clerk Main 2017, IBPS PO Main 2017, OICL AO Main 2017, RBI Assistant Main 2017 and other upcoming exams.
- India’s GDP growth has been lowered to ____ percent from the previous 6.9 percent for the FY18 as per December Global Economic Outlook report of Fitch.
A) 6.8 %
B) 6.7 %
C) 6.5 %
- Gourde is the currency of which country?
- Priya Ranjan Dasmunsi who passed away on November 20, 2017 was a former Union Minister of ______________
A) Food Processing Industries
B) Information and Broadcasting
C) Commerce and Industry
D) Health and Family Welfare
- What is the full form of ARDC?
A) Agriculture Reform and Development Council
B) Agricultural Refinance and Development Corporation
C) Agricultural Reformation and Developmental Council
D) Agri Refinance and Developmental Council
- Which team has won the 2017 Under-19 Asia Youth Cup Trophy?
- Where is the Mithivirdi Nuclear Power Plant situated?
B) Madhya Pradesh
C) Himachal Pradesh
- Name the first Indian batsman to set a record for most double centuries as a Test Captain
A) Virat Kohli
B) Mahendra Singh Dhoni
C) Sachin Tendulkar
D) Virendra Sehwag
- What is the maximum deposit amount insured by the DICGC?
A) Rs 2,00,000
B) Rs 1,00,000
C) Rs 3,00,000
D) No limit
- Which of the following countries has declared years 2020 as the ‘Unique Year for Space Sector’?
- The newly inaugurated Bandhan Express connects which two stations?
- Who issues Treasury bills (T-bills) in India?
B) Central Governemnt
C) State Governemnt
D) Both B and C
- The Union Government has set up a high level committee to address the problem of NPAs in India’s power sector. Who is the head of the committee?
A) Rajiv Kumar
B) Bibek Debroy
C) Amitabh Kant
D) Arun Jaitley
- Where is the JSCA International Stadium situated?
A) Ludhiana, Punjab
B) Faridabad, Haryana
C) Patna, Bihar
D) Ranchi, Jharkhand
- Who among the following has been appointed as the ambassador of World Packaging Organisation?
A) AVPS Chakravarthi
B) Iwan Heynen
C) Marijn van Utteren
D) Ron Linssen
- Which country has won the first edition of the 2017 South Asian Regional Badminton Tournament (team championship)?
C) Sri Lanka
- Who manages Rural Infrastructure Development Fund (RIDF)?
B) Government of India
- India successfully test fired first of its kind medium range surface-to-air missile with indigenous radio frequency seeker on December 5, 2017. Name the missile.
- What is the capital of Eritrea?
- The Reserve Bank of India has kept the Bank Rate at _____ percent in its 5th bi-monthly monetary policy review.
- What does N stands for in NUUP?