GA Revision Questions for upcoming IBPS RRB PO/Clerk Main 2017, IBPS PO Main 2017, OICL AO Main 2017, RBI Assistant Main 2017 and other upcoming exams.
- With which of the following countries, the government of India has approved bilateral Mou on Technical Cooperation on Police Training and Development?
D) United States
- The World Tsunami Awareness Day is observed on________
A) November 5
B) November 19
C) November 11
D) November 26
- Which among the given cities hosted the 2017 International Children’s Film Festival?
C) New Delhi
- Good People to Bank With is the tag line of which bank?
A) Dena Bank
B) Union Bank of India
C) Punjab National Bank
D) Indian Overseas Bank
- Name the winner of the Senior National Badminton Championships 2017 in the women’s singles event.
A) Jwala Gutta
B) Ashwini Ponnappa
C) Saina Nehwal
D) PV Sindhu
- Which among the given is the highest literary honour Award in Literature of India?
A) Indira Gandhi Prize
B) Jnanpith Award
C) Sahitya Akademi Award
D) Bhasha Samman
- Mairaj Ahmad Khan is associated with which sports?
- What was the theme of the 2017 Global Entrepreneurship Summit?
A) Women First, Prosperity for All
B) Harnessing the Power of Technology for Innovation and Entrepreneurship
C) Towards Developing a Remarkable World
D) Make Yourself a Priority
- What is the full form of FCA?
A) Foreign Currency Accounts
B) Financial Credit Agency
C) Foreign Currency Assets
D) Free Credit Assets
- Which city will host the inaugural edition of the India Open International Boxing Tournament in 2018?
C) New Delhi
- Fugdi is a famous folk dance performed by which state?
A) Tamil Nadu
B) West Bengal
- Name the Minister of State (Independent Charge) for MSME
A) Mahesh Sharma
B) Giriraj Singh
C) Rao Inderjeet Singh
D) Hardeep Singh Puri
- What is the currency of Israel?
- How much amount of loan has been sanctioned by the State Bank of India (SBI) in collaboration with World Bank to corporates for Rooftop Solar projects?
A) Rs 3,875 crore
B) Rs 1,555 crore
C) Rs 2,317 crore
D) Rs 2,825 crore
- What is the rank of India in the Melbourne Mercer Global Pension Index 2017?
- Rihand Dam is situated in which state?
A) Uttar Pradesh
C) Madhya Pradesh
- Which of the following banks cannot issue Priority Sector Lending Certificates (PSLC)?
A) Regional Rural Banks (RRBs)
B) Local Area Banks (LABs)
C) Small Finance Banks
D) Payments Bank
- Who among the following has been selected for the 2017 Padma Prabha Puraskaram?
A) Prabha Varma
B) Keshav Kumar
C) Radha Shankar
D) Vishal Vadhera
- The Apollo Munich Health has collaborated with which insurance firm to launch the Click2Protect Health plan?
A) Met Life
B) HDFC Life
C) Sun Life
D) SBI Life
- What does L stands for in SLBC with respect to committees of Bank?