GA Revision Questions for upcoming IBPS RRB PO/Clerk Main 2017, IBPS PO Main 2017, OICL AO Main 2017, RBI Assistant Main 2017 and other upcoming exams.
- Define Gross Domestic Product (GDP)
A) Monetary value of all final goods and services produced in the domestic territory of a country during a year
B) Monetary value of all final goods and services produced by the residents of a country in a year
C) Monetary value of all final goods and services produced by the residents of a country in a year after deducting depreciation of plants and machinery
D) Monetary value of all final goods and services produced in the domestic territory of a country during a year after deducting depreciation of plants and machinery
- Prithvi Shaw belongs to which sports?
- According to the 5th bi-monthly monetary policy review of RBI for current fiscal, the Marginal Standing Facility (MSF) has been kept at ____ percent
- India’s International Bank is the tag line of which bank?
A) United Bank of India
B) Bank of Maharashtra
C) Punjab National Bank
D) Bank of Baroda
- Name the scheme introduced by the government of India under the “Mission for Protection and Empowerment of Women” for the empowerment of rural women
A) Matriva Sahyog Yojana
B) Empowerment of Women Scheme
C) Women Helpline Scheme
D) Mahila Shakti Kendra
- Which of the following is not the function of the Reserve Bank of India?
A) Regulation of banks in India
B) Currency management in India
C) Opening Savings Accounts for general public
D) Control and supervision of money supply
- Who among the following has recently been conferred with the prestigious UNICEF celebrity advocate status for child rights?
A) Kajal Aggarwal
B) Trisha Krishnan
C) Ileana D’Cruz
D) Taapsee Pannu
- Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar International Airport is located in which city?
- Name the nationwide movement launched by the Federation of Obstetric and Gynecological Societies of India (FOGSI) to urge the need for quality maternal care in India.
- The 2018 Ayodhya Mahotsav will be hosted by which country?
A) South Korea
D) North Korea
- What was the theme of the 2017 International Anti-Corruption Day?
A) Be the initiator of anti-corruption
B) Join hands together to end this corruption
C) United against corruption for development, peace and security
D) Be honest and fight corruption
- Which country has won the 2017 Asian Men’s Kabaddi Championship?
D) South Korea
- The Manas National Park is in which state of India?
C) West Bengal
- The Action Construction Equipment Ltd (ACE) has tied up with which bank for farm machinery financing to farmers through bank’s branch?
A) Punjab National Bank
B) Bank of Baroda
C) Bank of Maharashtra
D) Allahabad Bank
- The ‘Nobel Prize Series — India 2018 (Science Impacts Life)’ will be hosted by which state?
A) Madhya Pradesh
- What is the full form of ULIP?
A) Universal Life and Investment Plan
B) Uniformly loaded Investment Plan
C) Unit Linked Insurance Plan
D) User Life Insurance Plan
- The World Osteoporosis Day is observed on___________
A) November 15
B) October 5
C) December 2
D) October 20
- Who among the following has topped the 2018 Powerlist of 100 people to be named as UK’s most influential black person?
A) Gina Miller
B) Ric Lewis
C) Sharon White
D) Ismail Ahmed
- Identify the wrong pair of the Inter-governmental organisation and their headquaters
A) SAARC : Kathmandu, Nepal
B) ASEAN : Vienna, Austria
C) NATO : Brussels, Belgium
D) OECD : Paris, France
- Tbilisi is the capital of which country?