GA Revision Questions for upcoming IBPS RRB PO/Clerk Main 2017, IBPS PO Main 2017, OICL AO Main 2017, RBI Assistant Main 2017 and other upcoming exams.
- The Datally App has been launched by which global tech giant to help the users in better managing the data on their mobile phones?
- The Lokpriya Gopinath Bordoloi Airport is located in which state?
A) Guwahati, Assam
B) Indore, Madhya Pradesh
C) Kolkata, West Bengal
D) Patna, Bihar
- Which of the following statements is true regarding the International Monetary Fund (IMF)?
A) Provides ways and means funds to member countries
B) It is an agency of the World Bank with its headquarter in Prague
C) IMF frames all the rules and regulations in relation to the world trade between the nations
D) On becoming its member, countries get finance as temporary balance of payments needs
- In order to strengthen the bilateral relation between India and Mauritius, the Financial Services Commission of Mauritius has opened its representative branch in which Indian city?
A) New Delhi
- Where is the headquarters of Utkarsh Small Finance Bank located?
- What does C stands for in ECB?
- Which of the following is the regulator of the credit rating agencies in India?
- Name the BRICS country which has planned to create an independent internet infrastructure for BRICS nations to reduce vulnerability to attack?
- What is the capital of Somalia?
A) Cape Town
- India’s largest floating solar power plant has been inaugurated in which state?
C) Uttar Pradesh
- Ghumura is a folk dance form of which state?
- Which among the following is not a Maharatna company?
A) Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited(BPCL)
B) National Thermal Power Corporation(NTPC)
C) Indian Oil Corporation Limited(IOCL)
D) Gas Authority of India Limited(GAIL)
- Ja Ra Sundaresan was a veteran Tamil _______
- What does A stands for in MAT with respect to taxation system in India?
- The Nashik city in Maharashtra is situated along the bank of which river?
- The global rating agency Fitch has lowered India’s GDP growth to how much percent for the FY18 as compared to the previous estimate of 6.9 percent?
A) 6.8 %
B) 6.7 %
C) 6.5 %
- Which country has been banned from 2018 Winter Games by the International Olympic Committee over state sponsored doping?
D) South Korea
- The word Populism has been announced as the Word of the Year 2017 by which global dictionary publishing company?
A) Collins Dictionary
B) Oxford Dictionaries
D) Cambridge Dictionary
- When is International Mountain Day observed?
A) January 12
B) December 11
C) December 7
D) January 8
- Which country will host the 2018 Senior Women’s World Boxing Championships?