GA Revision Questions for upcoming IBPS RRB PO/Clerk Main 2017, IBPS PO Main 2017, OICL AO Main 2017, RBI Assistant Main 2017 and other upcoming exams.
- The 11th edition of the World Trade Organization (WTO) Ministerial Conference (MC11) was held in which country?
- How many Payments Banks are there in India?
- The National Green Tribunal (NGT) has announced a fine of Rs _____ on those who is found to be linked with the sale, manufacture or use of plastic items in Haridwar and Rishikesh
A) Rs 6000
B) Rs 5000
C) Rs 7000
D) Rs 10000
- The indigenously developed Scorpene-class submarine, INS Kalvari, has been manufactured at which of these shipyards?
A) Cochin Shipyard Limited
B) Hindustan Shipyard Limited, Visakhapatnam.
C) Mazagon Dock Limited, Mumbai
D) Goa Shipyard Limited
- The International Maritime Organization (IMO) is headquartered in which country?
A) London, United Kingdom
B) Washington D.C, United States
C) Geneva, Switzerland
D) Paris, France
- What does M stands for in OMO?
- According to the World Economic Situation and Prospects 2018 report by UN, India’s GDP is projected to grow by how much percent in the year 2018?
- The world’s largest automated container terminal has been developed by which country?
A) United States
- Name the first Prime Minister of India who was born after India’s independence
A) I. K. Gujral
B) Narendra Modi
C) Atal Bihari Vajpayee
D) Manmohan Singh
- What is the full form of NPV?
A) New Price Valuation
B) Non Performing Venture
C) Net Primary Value
D) Net Present Value
- The real GVA growth predicted by the Reserve Bank of India for 2017-18 is____ percent
A) 6.7 %
B) 6.5 %
C) 6.3 %
D) 6.9 %
- The Vindhyachal Thermal Power Station is located in which state?
A) Himachal Pradesh
C) Madhya Pradesh
- Who has been named as the Person of the Year 2017 by TIME magazine?
A) Jeff Bezos
B) The Dreamers
C) The #MeToo Movement
D) Patty Jenkins
- National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI) has been incorporated under the provisions of Section 25 of which act?
A) Companies Act, 1956
B) Companies Act, 2013
C) Banking Regulation Act, 1949
D) Payment and Settlement Systems Act, 2007
- When is the International Anti-Corruption Day observed?
A) December 11
B) December 9
C) December 5
D) December 2
- The ADB Bank has decided to increase its India loans from existing $2.7 billion to $ ____ billion on annual basis during 2018-22.
A) $ 5 billion
B) $ 3 billion
C) $ 6 billion
D) $ 4 billion
- Priya Ranjan Dasmunsi who passed away in November 2017 was a former Union Minister of ______________?
A) Food Processing Industries
B) Information and Broadcasting
C) Commerce and Industry
D) Health and Family Welfare
- The Bannerghatta National Park is in which state?
B) West Bengal
- DANX -17 is a massive military exercise conducted by the Command forces of which state/UT?
A) Andaman and Nicobar Islands
- Which of the following is not the function of the Export-Import Bank of India (EXIM)?
A) Financing of export and import of goods and services both of India and of outside India
B) Undertaking merchant banking functions of companies engaged in foreign trade
C) Providing loans at low rates to micro-finance institutions and non-banking financial institutions
D) Offering buyers’ credit and lines of credit to the foreign governments and banks