GA Revision Questions for upcoming IBPS RRB PO/Clerk Main 2017, IBPS PO Main 2017, OICL AO Main 2017, RBI Assistant Main 2017 and other upcoming exams.
- What is the minimum paid-up equity capital for small finance banks?
A) Rs. 150 crore
B) Rs. 250 crore
C) Rs. 200 crore
D) Rs. 100 crore
- Urban Genie mobile app has been launched by which state government to enable the citizens find certified technicians and workers across the state?
C) West Bengal
- Anjali Bhagwat is related to which sports?
- Mawsynram which is reported to be the wettest (rainiest) place on Earth is located in which state?
- The International Training Centre for Operational Oceanography will be set in which city by UNESCO?
A) New Delhi
- The current Statutory Liquidity Ratio (SLR) is ____
- The Pin Valley National Park is located in which state?
A) Himachal Pradesh
B) Madhya Pradesh
- Shishu, Kishore and Tarun are the sub-schemes under which government scheme?
A) Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojana (PMSBY)
B) Pradhan Mantri Jan Dhan Yojana (PMJDY)
C) Pradhan Mantri Mudra Yojana
D) Pradhan Mantri Jeevan Jyoti Bima Yojana (PMJJBY)
- The European Bank for Reconstruction & Development (EBRD) is located in_____
A) Geneva, Switzerland
B) The Hague, Netherlands
C) London, United Kingdom
D) New York, United States
- Name the institution which has signed an MoU with the DLT Labs to set up the India’s first state-of-the-art Block Chain Lab in an educational institution?
A) Bombay Stock Exchange Institute Ltd
B) Indian Institute of Quantitative Finance
C) Centre For Advanced Financial Research And Learning
D) National Centre for Financial Education
- The sacred city Mathura in Uttar Pradesh is situated on the bank of which river?
- The 2017 APEC (Asia-Pacific Economic Cooperation) Summit was held in which country?
- What is the FDI limit in the Credit Information Companies (CIC)?
- The Indian government has decided to assist which country in developing and setting up digital locker services?
A) South Korea
- Dublin is the capital of which country?
A) Bosnia and Herzegovina
B) The Gambia
C) Republic of Ireland
- The term ‘Banking’ is defined under which section of Banking Regulation Act, 1949?
A) Section 4(a)
B) Section 5(b)
C) Section 6(c)
D) Section 7(a)
- The 2017 Miss Supranational title has been bagged by _____
A) Bitaniya Yosef
B) Bianca Tirsin
C) Tica Martinez
D) Jenny Kim
- What does second R stands for in CRAR?
- Which country has won the 2017 Men’s Hockey World League tournament?
- Which of the following days is observed on November 11?
A) World Kindness Day
B) World Science Day for Peace and Development
C) International Girls Day
D) National Education Day