GA Revision Questions for upcoming IBPS RRB PO/Clerk Main 2017, IBPS PO Main 2017, OICL AO Main 2017, RBI Assistant Main 2017 and other upcoming exams.
- In collaboration with which technology giant has the UN Women launched ‘We The Women’ programme to spread awareness regarding the contribution of women in the society?
- Which of the following is known as cross selling by Banks?
(i) Sale of debit card to a credit card holder
(ii) Sale of insurance policy to a depositor
(iii) Issuance of Cash against Cheque presented by a third party
A) Only (i)
B) Only (ii)
C) Only (iii)
D) Both (i) & (iii)
- The Kamakhya Temple is located in which state of India?
- Uma Shankar has recently been appointed as the Executive Director of_____
A) National Housing Bank
C) State bank of India
D) Reserve Bank of India
- Who has been elected as the President of Indian Olympic Association (IOA) for 2018-22 session?
A) Narinder Batra
B) Rajeev Mehta
C) Rakesh Gupta
D) R.K. Anand
- Which of the following days is observed on November 5
A) World Radiography Day
B) National Cancer Awareness Day
C) World Tsunami Awareness Day
D) World Pneumonia Day
- Who has been honoured with the 2017 BBC Overseas Sports Personality of the Year?
A) Usain Bolt
B) Roger Federer
C) Rafael Nadal
D) Muhammad Ali
- Name the Governor of Uttarakhand
A) Kalyan Singh
B) Ram Naik
C) Keshari Nath Tripathi
D) Krishan Kant Paul
- Who among the following has been roped in by the Union Government to promote the agriculture schemes like soil health card and crop insurance among others?
A) Irrfan Khan
B) Akshay Kumar
C) Amitabh Bachchan
D) Shah Rukh Khan
- Name the educational mobile application launched by the Rajasthan government to provide free study material for competitive exams to youths of the state
- What does V stands for in CVC?
- The WACA Ground is located in which country?
B) New Zealand
C) South Africa
- In its latest predictions the United Nation has projected India’s GDP for the year 2018 at ____ percent
A) 7.5 Percent
B) 7 Percent
C) 7.2 Percent
D) 7.7 Percent
- Which of the following is not a money market instrument?
A) Treasury Bills
B) Shares & Bonds
C) Commercial Paper
D) Certificate of Deposit
- Hospital pass is a sports terminology used in which of the following sports?
- The government has approved to expand the Beti Bachao, Beti Padhao scheme from the current 161 districts to __________ districts in the country
- A worldwide financial messaging network which exchanges messages between banks and financial institutions is known as ____
- Who has been conferred with the 2017 International Children’s Peace Prize?
A) Ibrahim Hanano
B) Bashir Azmeh
C) Yusuf al-Azmah
D) Mohamad Al Jounde
- Round Revolution is associated with the production of which of the following?
- Which of the following is not the function of the Reserve Bank of India?
A) Fiscal Policy Functions
B) Exchange Control Functions
C) Monetary Authority Functions
D) Supervisory and Control Functions