GA Revision Questions for upcoming IBPS RRB PO/Clerk Main 2017, IBPS PO Main 2017, OICL AO Main 2017, RBI Assistant Main 2017 and other upcoming exams.
- Who among the following has been crowned as Miss India Australia 2017?
A) Navneet Kaur
B) Aarzu Singh
C) Nibedita Pal
D) Zenia Starr
- In context with the capital market, what is the full form of FPO?
A) First Public Offer
B) Final Public Offer
C) Follow on Public Offer
D) Fixed Public Offer
- Octroi is the tax imposed on which of the following?
A) The articles coming inside a city
B) Banking transactions
C) Vehicles moving on the road
D) Imports of foreign goods
- The ‘Bhavantar Bhugtan Yojna’ has been launched by which state for its farmers?
B) Madhya Pradesh
C) Uttar Pradesh
- Who has been appointed as the Chief Financial Officer of the Paytm Payments Bank (PPB)?
A) Hemant Mishra
B) Vijay Shekhar Sharma
C) Renu Satti
D) Sudhanshu Jain
- Jitu Rai is associated with which sports?
- When a bank borrower, or counter party, fails to meet its payment obligations regarding the terms agreed with the bank, it is called
A) Reputational Risk
B) Operational risk
C) Credit Risk
D) Liquidity risk
- Which of the following services has been launched by the Income Tax Department for taxpayers so that they can seek answers to their basic queries and doubts relating to direct tax issues?
A) Mobile application
C) Window in Income Tax office
D) Online chat service
- The Ministry of Finance has increased the maximum age of joining the National Pension System (NPS) from 60 years to ________.
- The Bhavani Sagar Dam which is known to be the longest masonry dam in the world is built in which state?
B) Tamil Nadu
- In October 2017, which state government passed an ordinance which seeks to protect both serving and former judges, magistrates and public servants in the state from being investigated for on-duty action without its prior sanction?
B) Andhra Pradesh
- When is the International Anti-Corruption Day observed?
A) December 9
B) December 10
C) December 8
D) December 11
- Who among the following has been appointed as the MD & CEO of Infosys with effect from January 2018?
A) Nandan Nilekani
B) Salil S. Parekh
C) U B Pravin Rao
D) Vishal Sikka
- Which of the following countries will assist Indian Railways to make country’s existing rail corridors semi high speed with trains running at 200 km per hour?
- The Bhatnagar Award is given in which of the following field?
- In which year Government of India acquired the shares of RBI in State Bank of India?
- Name the head of the panel formed to look into pay hike issue of lower court judges?
A) PV Reddi
B) KY Sinha
C) MS Radhey
D) KP Reddi
- The Reserve Bank of India has recently prohibited the co-operative societies from using the word “Bank” in their names as it violates Section ____ of Banking Regulation Act.
A) Section 7
B) Section 8
C) Section 9
D) Section 6
- The Kalinga Stadium is located in which city?
D) New Delhi
- Which state government has launched the “Mathru Purna” scheme for the pregnant women and lactating mothers in the state?
B) Andhra Pradesh