GA Revision Questions for upcoming IBPS RRB PO/Clerk Main 2017, IBPS PO Main 2017, OICL AO Main 2017, RBI Assistant Main 2017 and other upcoming exams.
- Who has been honoured with the 2017 BBC Overseas Sports Personality of the Year?
A) Usain Bolt
B) Roger Federer
C) Rafael Nadal
D) Muhammad Ali
- The headquarters of International Boxing Association (AIBA) is situated in which country?
A) Muscat, Oman
B) Lausanne, Switzerland
C) Paris, France
D) Victoria, Seychelles
- Name the badminton player to win the U-17 and U-19 girls singles title at the 42nd Junior National Badminton Championship
A) Aakarshi Kashyap
B) Malvika Bansod
C) Mansi Singh
D) Vaidehi Choudhari
- Which among the following is a financial inclusion scheme of the Government of India?
- Who among the following has won the gold medal at the 2017 Commonwealth Wrestling Championships in the 74kg freestyle category?
A) Sushil Kumar
B) Akash Khullar
C) Parveen Rana
D) Jasmit Singh Phulka
- The Sirohi National Park is situated in which state?
B) West Bengal
- Who among the following women cricketers has been named in both the ICC Women’s ODI and T20I Team of the Year 2017 released recently?
A) Latika Kumari
B) Harmanpreet Kaur
C) Mithali Raj
D) Ekta Bisht
- The market structure characterized by a single seller, selling a unique product in the market is known as?
- The 2017 SAFF U-15 Women’s Championship has been won by which country?
- Where is Dalma Wildlife Sanctuary situated?
- Who among the following has won the gold medal at the BWF Dubai World Super Series Finals 2017 in the women’s singles category?
A) Sayaka Sato, Japan
B) PV Sindhu, India
C) Akane Yamaguchi, Japan
D) Saina Nehwal, India
- The Money Market Instruments and Securities are defined under which section of RBI Act, 1934?
A) Section 45 U
B) Section 36 B
C) Section 53 G
D) Section 28 K
- Name the player to win the 2017 Commonwealth Wrestling Championship in the 62kg women’s freestyle category
A) Ritu Malik
B) Sakshi Malik
C) Divya Kakran
D) Manu Tomar
- The Global Economic Prospects is a report published by organisation?
A) International Monetary Fund
B) World Bank
C) World Economic Forum
D) United Nations
- The 2017 BBC Team of the Year award has been given to?
A) England women’s cricket team
B) England men’s cricket team
C) Great Britain Davis Cup team (tennis)
D) Great Britain Olympic & Paralympic teams
- Devaluation of currency will lead to which situation in the economic condition of a country?
A) Increase in domestic prices
B) No impact on domestic prices
C) Fall in domestic prices
D) Either increase or decrease in domestic prices
- Who among the following has won the 61st National Shooting Championship Competitions (NSCC) in men’s 50m pistol event
A) Amanpreet Singh
B) Jai Singh
C) Omkar Singh
D) Jitu Rai
- The International Day of Older Persons is observed on___?
A) 4 September
B) 9 December
C) 2 November
D) 1 October
- Name the winner of the 2017 World Rapid and Blitz Chess Championship?
A) Vladimir Fedoseev
B) Viswanathan Anand
C) Magnus Carlsen
D) Murali Karthikeyan
- Define Credit Risk in relation to banking sector
A) Risk in which the bank chooses the wrong strategy or follow a long-term business strategy which might lead to its failure
B) Risk of loss resulting from inadequate or failed internal processes, people and systems or from external event
C) Risk that arises from the possibility of non-payment of loans by the borrowers
D) Risk wherein the bank is not able to have enough cash to carry out its day-to-day operations