GA Revision Questions for upcoming IBPS RRB PO/Clerk Main 2017, IBPS PO Main 2017, OICL AO Main 2017, RBI Assistant Main 2017 and other upcoming exams.
- What does A stands for in PACS?
- Which of the following e-commerce company has acquired Home IoT Startup named Blink in an effort to expand its reach into connected home space?
- The Panchachuli peaks is situated in which state of India?
C) Himachal Pradesh
- The Sohan Lal Commodity Management (SLCM) has tied up with which bank(s) to provide collateral management services to farmers at affordable interest rates?
I. HDFC Bank
II. IndusInd Bank
III. Kotak Mahindra Bank
A) Both I & II
B) Both I & III
C) Both II & III
D) All I, II & III
- Which Ministry has recently signed an agreement with Maruti Suzuki to impart training to youth for enhancing their employment potential?
A) Ministry of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship
B) Ministry of Human Resource Development
C) Ministry of Corporate Affairs
D) Ministry of Women and Child Development
- Havana is the capital of which country?
B) Costa Rica
- Name the telecom company that has entered into a definitive agreement with Millicom International Cellular to acquire 100 percent equity interest in its subsidiary Tigo Rwanda Limited?
A) Bharti Airtel
B) Reliance Communications
- Which of the following is not a part of the credit hierarchy in India?
A) Scheduled commercial banks
B) Cooperative banks
C) Money lenders
D) All of these
- The Ntangki National Park is situated in which state?
- Which state government has inked pact with the UNESCO (MGIEP) to set up first of its kind ‘Gaming for Learning Hub’ to benefit students with learning differences?
A) Tamil Nadu
D) Andhra Pradesh
- Which of the following is not a financial inclusion initiative?
C) No Frills Account
D) FCNR Account
- India is collaborating with which country to set up a centre for excellence in floriculture in Tamil Nadu?
- Mayur Nritya is the popular folk dance of which state?
C) Madhya Pradesh
D) Uttar Pradesh
- Name the small finance banks that has signed an MoU with Sahaj e-Village for extending its banking service in remote areas through Business Correspondent Agent (BC) model
A) Ujjivan Small Finance Bank
B) Equitas Small Finance Bank
C) AU Small Finance Bank
D) Fincare Small Finance Bank
- Identify the false statement regarding the Payments Bank
A) Payments banks cannot issue loans
B) Minimum paid-up equity capital for payments banks is Rs. 100 crore.
C) Payments banks can issue services like ATM cards, debit cards, credit cards
D) India’s first live payments bank has been set up by Bharti Airtel
- Name the private lender which has partnered with the European Investment Bank to co-finance $400 million funding for renewable power generation project in India?
A) Axis Bank
B) Federal Bank
C) Kotak Mahindra Bank
D) Yes Bank
- Which of the following World Bank Group provides credits and grants to governments of the poorest countries?
A) International Bank for Reconstruction and Development (IBRD)
B) International Finance Corporation (IFC)
C) International Development Association (IDA)
D) Multilateral Investment Guarantee Agency (MIGA)
- Which of the following has signed an MoU with UNESCO MGIEP (Mahatma Gandhi Institute of Education for Peace and Sustainable Development) to launch VR content and 360-degree videos on Indian Heritage Sites?
B) Samsung India
- When is the World Wildlife Day observed?
A) November 15
B) December 11
C) October 6
D) November 7
- Which state has signed an MoU with Vindhya E-Infomedia Private Limited to establish World’s first Information Technology (IT) campus for persons with disabilities?
D) Uttar Pradesh