GA Revision Questions for upcoming IBPS RRB PO/Clerk Main 2017, IBPS PO Main 2017, OICL AO Main 2017, RBI Assistant Main 2017 and other upcoming exams.
- Which among the given days is celebrated on December 1 each year?
A) World AIDS Day
B) National Mathematics Day
C) World Soil Day
D) Indian Armed Force Flag Day
- The 78th session of the Indian History Congress was held in which city?
D) New Delhi
- As per RBI guidelines, investment in which among the following is the Most Risk Free asset of a bank?
A) Home Loans
B) Loan against Jewellery
C) Venture Capital Investment
D) Government approved Securities
- The 6th International Tourism Mart 2017 has been inaugurated in which state?
- The Dampa Tiger Reserve is situated in which state?
- The Global Partnership Summit (GPS) 2017 was held for the first time in India in which city?
B) New Delhi
- What does S stands for in SWAYAM, a programme by the Ministry of Human Resource Development?
- The first edition of the International Conference on Sports Medicine and Sports Sciences SAICON 2017 was held in which city?
D) New Delhi
- The International Union of Pure and Applied Chemistry is located in which city of Switzerland?
- The two days Asean-India Connectivity Summit (AICS) was hosted by which city?
A) New Delhi
- The term LIBOR is associated with
A) Capital Market
B) Share Market
C) Insurance Sector
D) Call Money Market
- The 3rd edition of the World Telugu Conference has been organized in which city?
- What is the capital of South Sudan?
- The 2017 Regional Conference on Good Governance and Replication of Best Practices was held in which state?
- Which of the following is not the method of estimating National Income?
A) Product Method
B) Import-Export Method
C) Income Method
D) Expenditure Method
- Which country hosted the World Rapid and Blitz Chess Championships 2017?
A) South Africa
B) Saudi Arabia
C) North Korea
- Who is the author of the book titled “Shadow of States : India, China and the Himalayas, 1910-1962”?
A) Deepak Kumar
B) John Richard
C) David Richard
D) B G Richard
- The 4-days long 100th Annual Conference of the Indian Economic Association was held in which state?
C) Andhra Pradesh
- Which of the following is not true with respect to Regional Rural Banks (RRBs)?
A) They provide direct loan to small and marginal farmers
B) They are co-sponsored by RBI
C) They also perform other banking operations like locker facilities, debit and credit cards
D) State governments are share holder in RRBs
- The 25th edition of National Children Science Congress (NCSC-2017) was inaugurated in which state?
B) West Bengal
D) Madhya Pradesh