GA Revision Questions for upcoming IBPS RRB PO/Clerk Main 2017, IBPS PO Main 2017, OICL AO Main 2017, RBI Assistant Main 2017 and other upcoming exams.
- The economic system where the government, rather than the free market, determines what goods should be produced, how much should be produced and the price at which the goods are offered for sale is known as ______
A) Free-market Economy
B) True-cost Economy
C) Socialist Economy
D) Command Economy
- In recent past, famous actor Vettoor Purushan, passed away. He worked for which cinema?
- Asiatic Lion is the state animal of_____
A) Uttar Pradesh
B) West Bengal
- How much amount of Loan Agreement has been signed between India and the World Bank for Odisha Higher Education Programme for Excellence and Equity (OHEPEE) Project?
A) USD 119 million
B) USD 222 million
C) USD 155 million
D) USD 270 million
- Which among the given banks has recently signed an MoU with the Innovation Centre Denmark India (ICDK India) to bring fintech innovations and startups from Denmark to India?
A) Axis Bank
B) ICICI Bank
C) HDFC Bank
D) Yes Bank
- Shiv Kapur is related to which of the following sports?
D) Discuss Throw
- Lalgarh Palace is in which state?
A) Hyderabad, Telangana
B) Thrissur, Kerala
C) Bikaner, Rajasthan
D) Mysuru, Karnataka
- The Global Gender Gap Report is released by which organization?
A) Asian Development Bank
B) International Monetary Fund
C) World Bank
D) World Economic Forum
- The Nagarhole National Park is in which state?
A) Madhya Pradesh
- The AU Small Finance Bank has received the approval of Reserved Bank of India (RBI) to operate as Scheduled Commercial Bank under which of the following Acts?
A) Banking Companies (Legal Practitioner Clients’ Accounts) Act 1949
B) Banking Regulation Act, 1949
C) Reserve Bank of India Act, 1934
D) Industrial Finance Corporation of India Act–1948
- Chhatrapati Shivaji Stadium is located in which state?
A) Madhya Pradesh
- Retail firm Walmart has opened its first dark store (fulfilment centre) in which Indian city?
B) Navi Mumbai
- The Indian Ocean Rim Association (IORA) is located in______
A) Rabat, Morocco
B) Ebene, Mauritius
C) Madrid, Spain
D) Paris, France
- What does I stands for in LTIF
- The World Day for Audiovisual Heritage is observed on ______
A) December 21
B) October 27
C) November 12
D) January 7
- Which among the given plans aims to provide good all-weather road connectivity to unconnected villages in India?
- Which section of the Reserve Bank of India Act, 1934 say that in India only the RBI or the central government can issue and accept promissory notes that are payable on demand?
A) Section 41
B) Section 18
C) Section 31
D) Section 28
- Abdullah bin Nasser bin Khalifa Al Thani is the Prime Minister of which country?
B) Saudi Arabia
- Who is the winner of the Senior National Badminton Championships 2017 in the women’s singles event?
A) Jwala Gutta
B) Ashwini Ponnappa
C) Saina Nehwal
D) PV Sindhu
- What is the dimensions of new Rs 10 bank note?
A) 63 mm x 123 mm
B) 63 mm x 150 mm
C) 63 mm x 145 mm
D) 63 mm x 132 mm