GA Revision Questions for upcoming IBPS RRB PO/Clerk Main 2017, IBPS PO Main 2017, OICL AO Main 2017, RBI Assistant Main 2017 and other upcoming exams.
- A type of financial product whose value is derived from the value of an underlying real estate asset is known as _______
A) Interest Rate Derivative
B) Property Derivative
C) Commodity Derivative
D) Trade Derivative
- The state government of Uttar Pradesh is set to establish India’s first conservation reserve for black buck in which of the given cities?
- The maiden edition of the North East Development Summit (NEDS) 2017 was held in which state?
- Which among the given temples in not situated in Tamil Nadu?
A) Brihadishvara Temple
B) Meenakshi Temple
C) Gomateshwara Temple
D) Ramanathaswamy Temple
- Prabal Dostyk 2017 is a joint military exercise of Indian Army with________
- Identify the correct statement in relation to Insolvency and Bankruptcy Code
A) It aims to clean up the balance sheets of public sector banks
B) It aims to overhaul the existing framework for dealing with insolvency of corporations, individuals, partnerships and other entities.
C) It aims to liquidate all outstanding debts and clean up bank balance sheets
D) All of the above
- The 2018 Asian Cricket Council (ACC) Emerging Nations Cup will be held in which country?
- Hatlari is a well known fold dance form of which state?
- Name the Insurance firm that has launched ‘Pro-fit’ platform to provide one-stop solution to all the health-record tracking needs of customers?
A) New India Assurance Company
B) L&T General Insurance
C) Bajaj Allianz General Insurance
D) ICICI Lombard General Insurance
- Name the first Indian state to start a drive of treating Hepatitis-C patients of all categories through oral medicine in the state
A) Madhya Pradesh
- Name the first-ever woman pilot to be inducted in the Indian Navy.
A) Shubhangi Swaroop
B) Saarah Ahmed
C) Avani Chaturvedi
D) Bhavna Kanth
- The Jaldapara National Park is in which state?
D) West Bengal
- The National Disaster Management Authority (NDMA) in collaboration with Facebook organized India Disaster Response Summit in which city in November 2017?
B) New Delhi
- Which section of the Companies Act, 2013 appeal against NCLAT (National Company Law Appellate Tribunal)?
A) Section 410
B) Section 370
C) Section 480
D) Section 350
- A newly launched passenger train, Bandhan Express, has been developed to connect Indian state of West Bengal with which country?
C) Sri Lanka
- What is the currency of Indonesia?
- Bharatiya Reserve Bank Note Mudran Private Limited (BRBNMPL), a wholly owned subsidiary of Reserve Bank of India (RBI), was set up under which of the following acts?
A) Banking Regulation Act, 1949
B) Companies Act, 1956
C) Reserve Bank of India Act, 1934
D) Payment and Settlement Systems Act, 2007
- Name the bank which launched the campaign #MuhPeTaala in collaboration with Mumbai Police to promote safe banking
A) Axis Bank
B) ICICI Bank
C) HDFC Bank
D) Yes Bank
- The Mahatma Gandhi Setu is located in which state of India?
A) Uttar Pradesh
B) West Bengal
- What does I stands for in DIDF scheme?