GA Revision Questions for upcoming IBPS RRB PO/Clerk Main 2017, IBPS PO Main 2017, OICL AO Main 2017, RBI Assistant Main 2017 and other upcoming exams.
- Which state hosted the two-day Regional Conference on Good Governance and Replication of Best Practices 2017?
- When is the World Hindi Day observed?
A) January 3
B) November 18
C) December 27
D) January 10
- Who has been honored with the People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals’ (PETA) 2017 Person of the Year Award?
A) Priyanka Chopra
B) Salman Khan
C) Anushka Sharma
D) Amitabh Bachchan
- Banks can regularise payments exceeding the prescribed limit under RDA provided that they are satisfied with the bonafide of the transaction. What does R stands for in RDA?
- Name the company that has been honored with the 2017 Golden Peacock Award for Risk Management under the Sector – “Insurance (General)?
A) HDFC ERGO General Insurance Company
B) Future Generali India Insurance Company
C) DHFL General Insurance Limited
D) Cholamandalam MS General Insurance Company Limited
- The Gurmeet Trophy is related with which sport?
- Which state government has declared the year 2018 as Telugu Promotion Year for the development of the language?
A) Andhra Pradesh
D) Tamil Nadu
- The headquarters of Islamic Development Bank is in_______
A) Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
B) Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
C) Khafji, Saudi Arabia
D) Mecca, Saudi Arabia
- The National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development (Amendment) Bill, 2017 seeks to amend
A) National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development Act, 1972
B) National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development Act, 1985
C) National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development Act, 1978
D) National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development Act, 1981
- Name the Indian city which is also known as California of India?
- Recently, Ananta Ojha died. He was a veteran________
- What is the risk called when one bank makes the decision about how much risk to take, while someone else (like government) bears the costs if things go badly?
A) Systematic risk
B) Equity risk
C) Moral Hazard
D) Market risk
- According to the Amazon India’s Annual Reading Trends Reports for 2017, name the state which has emerged as the most well read city in India?
- The Indian National Centre for Ocean Information Services is in which city?
D) New Delhi
- Name the winner of the inaugural edition of the Tata Maharashtra Open ATP World Tour Tennis trophy 2018
A) Roberto Bautista
B) Gilles Simon
C) Kevin Anderson
D) Marin Cilic
- Name the first Indian bank to launch India’s first Mobile App for opening Bank Account?
A) Federal Bank
B) Axis Bank
C) South Indian Bank
D) HDFC Bank
- Recently, the government of which country has imposed a ban on English language from being taught in the primary schools of the country?
- The boundary line between France and Germany is known as____________
A) Seigfried Line
B) 49th Parallel
C) Maginot Line
D) 38th Parallel
- Music maestro AR Rahman has recently been appointed as the official brand ambassador of which state to promote tourism?
B) Arunachal Pradesh
- The Micro Units Development & Refinance Agency Ltd. (MUDRA) is registered as a Company under which Act?
A) Reserve Bank of India Act, 1934
B) Companies Act, 1956
C) Banking Regulation Act, 1949
D) Companies Act, 2013