GA Revision Questions for upcoming IBPS RRB PO/Clerk Main 2017, IBPS PO Main 2017, OICL AO Main 2017, RBI Assistant Main 2017 and other upcoming exams.
- Identify the correct statement with respect to IMPS.
A) The charges for remittance through IMPS are decided by NPCI
B) In IMPS once a payment is initiated it cannot be stopped.
C) IMPS service is not available on Sunday
D) All are true
- Name the winner of the 2017 DSC Prize for South Asian Literature
A) Anuk Arudpragasam
B) H.M. Naqvi
C) Shehan Karunatilaka
D) Jeet Thayil
- The Koldam Dam, built over the River Satluj, is located in which of the following Indian state?
A) Madhya Pradesh
D) Himachal Pradesh
- How much amount has been sanctioned by the Government of India to set up the Global Centre for Security and Counter-Terrorism in Rajasthan?
A) Rs 375 crore
B) Rs 250 crore
C) Rs 275 crore
D) Rs 300 crore
- How many banks got nationalized in 1980?
- Who has recently been appointed to the post of Economic Relations Secretary in the Ministry of External Affairs?
A) T S Tirumurti
B) Vikas Swarup
C) A.M. Gondane
D) Vijay Keshav Gokhale
- Which of the following is the constituency of the Minister of Railways and Coal, Shri Piyush Goyal?
A) Haryana, Rajya Sabha
- According to the All India Survey on Higher Education (AISHE) for the year 2016-17, which state is found to have the highest gross enrolment ratio (GER) in higher education in India?
A) Andhra Pradesh
C) Tamil Nadu
- Which of the following Municipal Corporation has launched Atal Jan Aahar Yojana for poor to provide lunch at Rs 10?
A) West Delhi Municipal Corporation (WDMC)
B) South Delhi Municipal Corporation (SDMC)
C) East Delhi Municipal Corporation (EDMC)
D) North Delhi Municipal Corporation (NDMC)
- An asset is classified as doubtful if it has remained in the substandard category for a period of _____.
A) 6 months
B) 18 months
C) 12 months
D) 24 months
- Name the initiative launched by the Ministry of External Affairs to make familiarize Indian foreign policy and its global engagements to students across the country
- Which new feature has been launched by the search engine Google to give users timely updates from celebrities and organisations?
- The Pulitzer Prize is given for achievements in which field?
B) Journalism and Literature
C) Medical Science
- Which city will host the 36th International Geological Congress (IGC) in the year 2020?
D) New Delhi
- What is the minimum startup capital for Local Area Bank?
A) Rs 5 crore
B) Rs 10 crore
C) Rs 100 crore
D) Rs 500 crore
- The Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO) will carry out its first mission to the Sun named __________ in the year 2019.
- The Nallamala hills are located in which state?
B) Tamil Nadu
C) Andhra Pradesh
- Kunwar Narain who passed away in November 2017 was a legendary _____.
- Marasia is the popular folk dance of which Indian state?
C) Tamil Nadu
D) West Bengal
- What does S stands for in PSP with respect to UPI?
4 Thoughts to “GA Revision for IBPS Clerk and RBI Exams — Set 72”
THANK U MAM
Thanks for the concepts you reveal through this web site. In addition, several young women which become pregnant don’t even attempt to get health insurance because they fear they would not qualify. Although some states right now require that insurers offer coverage no matter what about the pre-existing conditions. Prices on these kinds of guaranteed programs are usually bigger, but when with the high cost of medical treatment it may be some sort of a safer route to take to protect your current financial potential.