GA Revision Questions for upcoming IBPS RRB PO/Clerk Main 2017, IBPS PO Main 2017, OICL AO Main 2017, RBI Assistant Main 2017 and other upcoming exams.
- Bandhan Bank, which started as a micro finance company, received banking licence by the Reserve Bank of India in which year?
- When is the Armed Forces Flag Day observed?
A) January 6
B) December 7
C) November 18
D) December 15
- Who is the President of France?
A) Frank-Walter Steinmeier
B) Tran Dai Quang
C) Sergio Mattarella
D) Emmanuel Macron
- The Global Partnership Summit (GPS) 2017 was held in which city?
B) New Delhi
- Which of the following companies has been temporarily barred by UIDAI from conducting Aadhaar linked e-KYC verification of SIM cards and bank clients?
C) Reliance Communications
- The 3rd Annual Meeting of the Board of Governors of Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank (AIIB) will be hosted by which country in 2018?
D) United States
- Oligopolistic Inflation is also known as
A) Demand Pull Inflation
B) Pricing Power Inflation
C) Cost Push Inflation
D) Sectoral Inflation
- The Mahatma Gandhi Institute of Education for Peace and Sustainable Development is located in which city?
D) New Delhi
- Who has been conferred with the Yeraringan Award?
A) E.C.G. Sudarshan
B) Anil Kakodkar
C) Dronamraju Krishna Rao
D) M S Swaminathan
- How much amount has been sanctioned by the Government of India for improving roads and highways in Northeast India for better connectivity
A) Rs 60,000 crore
B) Rs 80,000 crore
C) Rs 90,000 crore
D) Rs 1,00,000 crore
- The benchmark rate or inter bank offer rate at which Indian banks are willing to offer loans to other bank or financial institutions is known a _____________
- Name the global payment solutions company that has received the license for Prepaid Payment Instrument (PPI) from RBI to operate a semi-closed loop wallet in India
- Which among the following organisations has approved a financial loan worth USD 346 million for highway upgradation project of Karnataka?
A) International Monetary Fund (IMF)
B) World Bank
C) Asian Development Bank (ADB)
D) International Finance Corporation (IFC)
- A business agreement between two or more companies for a finite time, to develop a new entity and new assets, by contributing their equity/stock is known as ___________
B) Joint Venture
- Ja Ra Sundaresan passed away in December 2017. He was a senior Tamil _______
- Which city will host the maiden edition of the India Open International Boxing Tournament in January 2018?
D) New Delhi
- What is the term used when the bank/lender takes actual possession of your securities/assets (movable in nature) to provide you loan and has the right to sell those assets to recover the loan amount (with interest) in case you are unable to pay back
- Identify the first Indian to clinch a gold medal at the World Para Swimming Championship 2017
A) Deepa Malik
B) Kanchanmala Pande
C) Mariyappan Thangavelu
D) Ajai Mishra
- The headquarter of World Tourism Organization is situated in _____
A) Madrid, Spain
B) Paris, France
C) Beijing, China
D) Austria, Vienna
- Which among the given has become the first ever railway station in India to achieve the status of Energy Efficient ‘A1 Category’ Railway Station in Indian Railways?
A) Chhatrapati Shivaji Terminus
B) Kacheguda Railway Station
C) Cuttack Railway Station
D) Viramgam Junction Railway Station