GA Revision Questions for upcoming IBPS RRB PO/Clerk Main 2017, IBPS PO Main 2017, OICL AO Main 2017, RBI Assistant Main 2017 and other upcoming exams.
- Who among the following has been named as the best Central Bank Governor of the Year 2018 for Asia-Pacific by UK based magazine, The Banker?
A) Ravi Menon
B) Stephen Poloz
C) Faizul Ariff Ali
D) Urjit Patel
- Laho is a dance form famous in which state of India?
- Which among the given bank has tied up with the state government of Rajasthan to promote and nurture startups in the state?
A) ICICI Bank
B) Bank of Baroda
C) HDFC Bank
D) State Bank of India
- According to the latest report by CARE Ratings, what is the rank of India among the list of countries having the highest level of non-performing assets (NPA)?
- The term in which banks lend or borrow money from each other for a period between 2 to 14 days to maintain their daily needs is known as__________
A) Call Money
B) Borrow Money
C) Notice Money
D) Term Money
- India’s first National Rail and Transport University (NRTU) will be set up in which of the given states?
- What is the currency of Liberia?
- When is the National Mathematics Day observed?
A) December 12
B) December 27
C) December 17
D) December 22
- We often see the term NAV while talking about investment in mutual funds. What does A stands for in NAV?
- The Guindy National Park is located in which state?
C) Tamil Nadu
- How much amount of loan agreement has recently been signed between India and Germany for providing additional funding for the Pare Hydroelectric Plant project under Indo-German Bilateral Development Cooperation?
A) Euro 20 million
B) Euro 25 million
C) Euro 30 million
D) Euro 15 million
- Which among the following statements are not true regarding the DICGC?
I DICGC was established on July 15, 1978 with Deposit Insurance and Credit Guarantee Corporation Act, 1961.
II DICGC insures all bank deposits up to a maximum limit of Rs. 1 lakh
III Banks insured under DICGC includes commercial banks, cooperative banks but does not include primary cooperative societies
A) Only I
B) Only III
C) Both I & III
D) All are Correct
- India has planned to build new LIGO gravitational wave detector in collaboration with global universities by which year?
- The famous Markandeshwar Temple is located in which state?
B) Madhya Pradesh
C) Tamil Nadu
- Which among the following countries has become the first country of the world to appoint a female as its ambassador to the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia?
- The MUDRA banks were set up under the Pradhan Mantri MUDRA Yojana scheme with an initial capital of Rs _____________ crore
- Ashok Kumar Mattoo Paased away recently. He was associated with which of the following fields?
- The Bansagar Dam on Sone River is situated in which state of India?
A) Uttar Pradesh
B) Madhya Pradesh
- With which of the following countries, the Union Cabinet has recently approved the signing and implementation of an MoU to improve public transportation system of India?
B) United States
C) United Kingdom
- Who is the Chairman of the Bank Board Bureau?
A) Rajnish Kumar
B) T.S Vijayan
C) Ajay Tyagi
D) Vinod Rai