GA Revision Questions for upcoming IBPS RRB PO/Clerk Main 2017, IBPS PO Main 2017, OICL AO Main 2017, RBI Assistant Main 2017 and other upcoming exams.
- Name the winner of the 2017 IBSF World Billiards Championship
A) Pankaj Advani
B) Rupesh Shah
C) Mike Russell
D) Peter Gilchrist
- Which among the following is not a type of derivative?
- Renowned actress Thodupuzha Vasanthi passed away recently. She was a popular actress of which film industry?
- The Dabolim Airport is situated in which state?
C) West Bengal
D) Andaman & Nicobar
- Name the mobile App launched by the government of India for health workers who manage normal and complicated child deliveries in peripheral areas
- The type of account which is set up for the purpose of meeting disasters and related unforeseen expenditure, like natural disasters, etc is known as___________
A) Contingency Fund of India
B) Public Account of India
C) Consolidated Fund of India
D) Financial Account of India
- Name the e-commerce company that has recently acquired Home IoT Startup named Blink in an effort to expand its reach into connected home space
- India’s longest canal, Indira Gandhi Canal, is located in which state?
B) Uttar Pradesh
- Who has been appointed as the MD & CEO of National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI)?
A) A. P. Hota
B) Ravi Venkatesan
C) Rajkiran Rai G
D) Dilip Asbe
- Name the India’s fastest and first multi-petaflops supercomputer dedicated to the nation by Union Minister of Earth Sciences Dr. Harsh Vardhan
- What ‘L’ denotes in CAMELS rating?
- The Union Cabinet has constituted a high level ministerial committee to look into issues related to stuck shipping projects in India which have become unviable. Who has been appointed the chairman of the committee?
A) Arun Jaitley
B) Rajnath Singh
C) Narendra Modi
D) Suresh Prabhu
- Kajri is a folk dance form of which Indian state?
C) Uttar Pradesh
D) Madhya Pradesh
- The 35 years old former AC Milan and Real Madrid midfielder ‘Kaka’ announced his retirement from professional football. He hails from which country?
- Identify the correct statement regarding Banking Ombudsman Scheme
A) Ombudsman scheme was first introduced under Section 35 A of the Banking Regulation Act, 1949 by RBI with effect from 1995
B) All Scheduled Commercial Banks, Regional Rural Banks and Scheduled Primary Co-operative Banks are covered under the Scheme
C) Currently, there are 20 Banking Ombudsmen offices in India
D) All are true
- Arogya 2017- the first ever International Conference on AYUSH and Wellness was held in which city?
D) New Delhi
- The Defence Exercise between India and Sri Lanka is known as_______
B) Garuda Shakti
C) Mitra Shakti
D) Surya Kiran
- Who has been appointed as the ambassador of World Packaging Organisation?
A) Ron Linssen
B) Iwan Heynen
C) Marijn van Utteren
D) AVPS Chakravarthi
- Name the bank to sponsor the first Regional Rural Bank (RRB) in India by the name Prathama Grameen Bank
A) Allahabad Bank
B) UCO Bank
C) Syndicate Bank
- Which city hosted the first ever youth film festival of the European Nations in November 2017?
3 Thoughts to “GA Revision for IBPS Clerk and Syndicate Bank Exams — Set 76”
thank u mam