GA Revision Questions for upcoming IBPS RRB PO/Clerk Main 2017, IBPS PO Main 2017, OICL AO Main 2017, RBI Assistant Main 2017 and other upcoming exams.
- The Government of India has unveiled a ‘Special logo’ jointly with the Government of _____ to mark the Golden Jubilee of the establishment of formal diplomatic relations between the two nations in the year 2018
- Who is the MD & CEO of Punjab National Bank?
A) Pawan Kumar Bajaj
B) Sunil Mehta
C) Bharat Dangar
D) Melwyn Rego
- Mihai Tudose recently stepped down from the post of the Prime Minister of which country after his own Social Democrat Party leaders withdrew their support for him following a party dispute?
- What does P stands for in CNP Transaction?
- Which among the given banks has recently merged with the NBFC firm Capital First in a share swap deal to form a combined entity
A) Axis Bank
B) Yes Bank
C) IDFC Bank
D) ICICI Bank
- Wular Lake is one of the largest fresh water lakes in India. It is located in which state?
B) Jammu & Kashmir
D) Tamil Nadu
- The world’s biggest air purifying tower, with a height of 328 feet, has been unveiled by which country recently to deal with air pollution?
C) United States of America
- A financial assistance of Rs_____ crore has been sanctioned by the Union Government to eight Naxal affected districts of Chhattisgarh for three years under its Special Central Assistance Scheme
A) Rs 696 crores
B) Rs 690 crores
C) Rs 692 crores
D) Rs 694 crores
- Which of the following is not true about National Automated Clearing House (NACH)?
A) It is a centralised clearing system launched by the National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI).
B) It aims to replace and consolidate multiple existing Electronic Clearing Service (ECS) systems across India
C) NACH have the same day presentation and settlement, including returns processing.
D) All of the above are true.
- Legendary sports person Jo Jo White died recently. He was known for which sports?
- Which of the following steps is not a part of Insolvency Resolution Process under the Insolvency and Bankruptcy Code (IBC)?
A) Appointment of a creditors’ committee and formulation of a revival plan
B) Appointments of a resolution professional
C) Moratorium on the sale of assets
D) Liquidation of assets
- The Hojai Hockey Stadium is in which state?
B) West Bengal
- The Great Indian Bustard Sanctuary is located in which state of India?
A) West Bengal
- Name the first bank-sponsored broking entity to take membership of commodity derivatives exchange, Multi Commodity Exchange of India (MCX)
A) IDBI Capital Markets Ltd
B) Kotak Securities
C) SBI Cap Securities
D) Axis Securities
- Which of the following is the implementing body of National Automated Clearing House (NACH)?
C) Ministry of Finance
- Who is the author of the book titled ‘The Heartfulness Way’?
A) Sanjaya Baru and Robin Sharma
B) Suketu Mehta and R. Stephen Covey
C) Kamlesh Patel and Joshua Pollock
D) Sandeep Sharma and Mark Manson
- Name the state which hosted the 4th International Dharma- Dhamma Conference
A) Madhya Pradesh
- Trade Receivables Discounting System (TReDS) is a digital platform for?
A) Mutual Funds
B) Share Market
- Anandiben Patel has recently been appointed as the new Governor of which state?
A) Himachal Pradesh
B) Madhya Pradesh
- The Grey Revolution is associated with the production of _________