GA Revision Questions for upcoming IBPS RRB PO/Clerk Main 2017, IBPS PO Main 2017, OICL AO Main 2017, RBI Assistant Main 2017 and other upcoming exams.
- The MSME is defined under which act?
A) MSMED Act, 2006
B) MSME Act, 2004
C) MSMED Act, 1999
D) MSME Act, 2001
- The Indian Railways aims to achieve the target of installing bio-toilets in all passenger trains by ____
A) March 2018
B) March 2019
C) December 2018
D) January 2019
- Where is the headquarter of Asia Pacific Economic Forum (APEF) situated?
A) New Delhi
- How much amount of medical assistance has been provided by the Government of India to Yemen in response to a request from the Yemeni government?
A) $5 million
B) $2 million
C) $3 million
D) $1 million
- What is the currency of Syria?
- According to the latest government notification, the interest rate applicable on term deposit for a period of one year has been reduced to _____ percent for January-March quarter
- Which of the following system has been designed by NPCI for Direct Benefit Transfer (DBT) system?
- According to the All India Survey on Higher Education (AISHE) for the year 2016-17, which state is found to have the highest gross enrolment ratio (GER) in higher education in India?
A) Tamil Nadu
C) Andhra Pradesh
- Mettur dam is build on which of the following river?
A) Kaveri river
B) Sutlej river
C) Narmada river
D) Krishna river
- Name the winner of the 2017 World Rapid Chess Championship
A) Vladimir Fedoseev
B) Viswanathan Anand
C) Magnus Carlsen
D) Murali Karthikeyan
- General Lien of a banker is defined under section ___ of Contract Act, 1872
- Which among the following banks has recently entered into partnership with Abu Dhabi based Lulu Exchange to make cross border remittances using blockchain technology
A) Catholic Syrian Bank Limited
B) Axis Bank
C) HDFC Bank
D) Federal Bank
- The Namdapha National Park is situated in which state?
C) Arunachal Pradesh
- The 78th session of the Indian History Congress was held in which city?
D) New Delhi
- Kakrapar Atomic Power Station is situated in which of the following Indian state?
- Recently the National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development (Amendment) Bill, 2017 was passed in the Parliament with the approval of Rajya Sabha. This Bill seeks to amend
A) National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development Act, 1972
B) National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development Act, 1985
C) National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development Act, 1978
D) National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development Act, 1981
- What does S stands for in ASCL with respect to credit limit?
- How much loan amount has been sanctioned by NABARD to Odisha under the Rural Infrastructure Development Fund (RIDF) for irrigation and rural bridge projects of the states?
A) Rs 372.51 crore
B) Rs 352.31 crore
C) Rs 362.41 crore
D) Rs 342.21 crore
- Dhalo is famous folk dance of which Indian state?
- Which among the given technology firm has acquired the Canada based App development start-up Buddybuild?