GA Revision Questions for upcoming IBPS RRB PO/Clerk Main 2017, IBPS PO Main 2017, OICL AO Main 2017, RBI Assistant Main 2017 and other upcoming exams.
- Under whose chairmanship, a 7 member panel has been formed by the Ministry of Environment for formulating measures to deal with air pollution problem in the Delhi-NCR region?
A) Parvesh Verma
B) Vijay Jolly
C) Vinod Kumar Binny
D) CK Mishra
- What is the currency of Qatar?
A) Qatari Riyal
B) Qatari Dinar
C) Qatari Ringit
D) Qatari Franc
- What does L stands for in SLBC with respect to committees of Bank?
- When is the International Day of Radiology observed?
A) January 10
B) October 7
C) December 9
D) November 8
- The decision to issue an in-principle approval for setting up of a Small Finance bank is taken by _____
A) Finance Ministry
D) SEBI in consultation with RBI
- Who has been appointed as the new Director General of National Security Guard (NSG)?
A) Sudeep Lakhtakia
B) Subhash Joshi
C) Sudhir Pratap Singh
D) S Subramanian
- Formula One driver Valtteri Bottas belongs to which country?
- The regular monthly magazine titled ‘Namaste Shalom’ focuses on the bilateral relations between India and ________.
C) United States
- According to the latest National Family Health Survey (NFHS-4) by the ministry of health and family welfare, which among the given communities is found to be the wealthiest religious community in India?
- What is the rank of India in the 2017 World Economic Forum’s Global Gender Gap Index?
- How much amount of financial assistance has been sanctioned by the Union Government to eight Naxal affected districts of Chhattisgarh for three years under its Special Central Assistance Scheme?
A) Rs 696 crores
B) Rs 690 crores
C) Rs 692 crores
D) Rs 694 crores
- Who has been appointed as the new MD & CEO of Infosys?
A) Nandan Nilekani
B) Salil S. Parekh
C) U B Pravin Rao
D) Vishal Sikka
- Who regulates money market in India?
C) Ministry of Finance
- Hornbill Festival is celebrated in which state of India?
- What is the current Reverse Repo Rate?
A) 6 percent
B) 6.5 percent
C) 5.75 percent
D) 5.5 percent
- Samsung has partnered with which bank to launch the ‘Bill Payments’ feature for its Samsung Pay service?
A) ICICI Bank
B) Bank of Baroda
C) Axis Bank
D) Yes Bank
- The Krishnapatnam Port is located in which state?
A) Tamil Nadu
B) Andhra Pradesh
- Which among the following nations are not the member of the intergovernmental organisation Association of Southeast Asian Nations (ASEAN)?
D) All are Member Nations
- What is the interest rate on Public Provident Fund (PPF)?
- What is the maximum age of joining the National Pension System (NPS)?