GA Revision Questions for upcoming IBPS RRB PO/Clerk Main 2017, IBPS PO Main 2017, OICL AO Main 2017, RBI Assistant Main 2017 and other upcoming exams.
- How much amount has been sanctioned by the Central Government for three years to promote organic farming in Uttarakhand?
A) Rs 500 crore
B) Rs 1,000 crore
C) Rs 1,500 crore
D) Rs 2,000 crore
- The metric that measures whether or not a firm has enough resources to meet its short-term obligations known as_____
A) Acid test ratio
B) Current ratio
D) Financial accounting
- Who has been recently appointed as the new Director General of FICCI?
A) Dilip Chenoy
B) Rashesh Shah
C) Sanjaya Baru
D) Rajiv Kumar
- Which ride sharing companies has acquired the Foodpanda’s India business from Germany’s Delivery Hero in exchange for stock?
C) My Taxi
- The Kedarnath Temple is located in which state of India?
A) Himachal Pradesh
D) Jammu & Kashmir
- Name the celebrity to attain the top position in the 2017 Forbes India Celebrity 100 List rankings
A) Akshay Kumar
B) Shah Rukh Khan
C) Salman Khan
D) Virat Kohli
- When was the Insolvency and Bankruptcy Code (IBC) passed by the Lok Sabha?
- Name the newly launched 2.8 PetaFlops capacity high-performance supeercomputer by the Ministry of Environment to predict weather and climate accurately.
- What is the capital of Lithuania?
- Who has won the 4th edition of International Young Chef Olympiad (YCO) 2018?
A) Lai Jia Yi
B) Surya Sekhar Roy Choudhury
C) Kevin McCafferty
D) Henry Lee
- The maximum allowable debit allowed by NPCI to banks on AEPS is called?
A) Net Outflow Limit(NOL)
B) Net Debit Cap (NDC)
C) Net Inflow Cap(NIC)
D) Net Credit Cap(NCC)
- Name the state which has recently launched the Mukhyamantri Kalakar Sahayata Jojana (MMKSJ) to provide financial assistance to the artists of the state
- Atapaka Bird Sanctuary is located in which state?
C) Andhra Pradesh
- Which state has signed an MoU with Vindhya E-Infomedia Private Limited to establish World’s first Information Technology (IT) campus for persons with disabilities?
D) Uttar Pradesh
- Who is the President of Vietnam?
A) Nguyen Xuan Phuc
B) Tran Dại Quang
C) Nguyen Thị Kim Ngan
D) Dmitrij Medvedev
- Barak valley is located in which Indian state?
- The International Table Tennis Federation is located in _____
A) Geneva, Switzerland
B) The Hague, Netherlands
C) Oslo, Norway
D) Lausanne, Switzerland
- The Indian government has set the target to introduce seaplanes as a new mode of transportation to link small towns in the country before which year?
- Madavoor Vasudevan Nair who passed away recently was a renowned __________
- Which of the following is not a valid tenor of T-bills in India?
A) 91 days
B) 182 days
C) 364 days
D) 45 days