- Which mobile app is launched in curtain raiser event for 7th International Day of Yoga? Namaste IndiaYogalifeYoga IndiaNamaste YogaNone of the aboveOption D
‘Namaste Yoga’ a mobile application was launched in the curtain raiser event for the 7th International Day of Yoga. The event was organised by the Ministry of Ayush in association with the Morarji Desai National Institute of Yoga.
- The international body for governing Football, FIFA, is based in _____? New York, United StatesParis, FranceZurich, SwitzerlandRome, ItalyNone of the AboveOption C
Founded – 1904, President – Gianni Infantino
- In which country,the World Youth Boxing Championship 2021 was held? ThailandPolandVietnamIndiaUAEOption B
In the World Youth Boxing championships, Indian women boxers put up sensational performances as they created history with seven gold medals in Kielce, Poland.
- Where is Joint India-IMF Training Programme (ITP) centre situated? PuneVadodaraBhopalKolkataNoidaOption A
- Who is named To Lead UN Bureaucracy For A Year? Vijayalakshmi panditVikas SwarupNirupama RaoK Nagaraj NaiduNeeraj SinglaOption D
Indian Foreign Service (IFS) officer K Nagaraj Naidu was named chef de cabinet by the incoming UN general assembly president, Maldivian foreign minister Abdulla Shahid, for the duration of his one-year tenure to lead the world body through its return to normalcy as countries strive to bring the pandemic under control.
- Max Bupa has partnered with which bank to provide comprehensive and best-in-class health insurance solutions to its customers? Axis BankYes BankFederal BankBandhan BankIDBI BankOption A
Max Bupa has embarked on a Corporate Agency partnership with Axis Bank, India’s third largest private sector bank, to provide comprehensive and best-in-class health insurance solutions to its customers.
- Tennager Arjun Kalyan became India’s 68thChess Grandmaster.He hails from which state? KeralaKarnatakaTamil NaduTelanganaOdishaOption C
Tamil Nadu teenager Arjun Kalyan became India’s 68th Chess Grandmaster when he crossed the 2500 ELO mark after beating Dragan Kosic in the fifth round of GM Round Robin “Rujna Zore-3” in Serbia.
- Tamil Nadu teenager Arjun Kalyan became India’s 68th Chess Grandmaster when he crossed the 2500 ELO mark after beating Dragan Kosic in the fifth round of GM Round Robin “Rujna Zore-3” in Serbia. Amartya SenManmohan SinghUrjit PatelRuskin BondKeshav SharmaOption A
Nobel laureate Amartya Sen has penned his memoir ‘Home in the World’.
- What is the maximum charge that can be levied on withdrawing cash at PoS terminals? 0.5% of the transaction amount1.0% of the transaction amount1.5% of the transaction amount2.0% of the transaction amount2.2% of the transaction amountOption B
- Who has been appointed as first women chairperson of NASSCOM? Radhika SinghSharbina BasuNishi ChaturvediRekha M MenonSarita ChoudharyOption D
The National Association of Software and Services Companies (Nasscom) announced the appointment of Rekha M Menon, Chairperson and Senior Managing Director at Accenture in India as its Chairperson for 2021-22.
- Shri Biswa Bhusan Harichandan is the governor of which Indian state? Tamil NaduWest BengalGoaKeralaAndhra PradeshOption E
- Which amount of cash deposits a housewife don’t have to pay taxes? Rs 2 lakhsRs 1.5 lakhsRs 2.5 lakhsRs 3.5 LakhsRs 4 LakhsOption C
A housewife now may not face any problem from the Income Tax Department on deposit of cash up to ₹2.5 lakh during demonetisation (2016). A Bench of Income Tax Appellate Tribunal (ITAT) has held that such deposits cannot be treated as income of the assessee.
- The new Development Financial Institution approved by the government will be set up at how much initial paid-up capital? $ 2 billion$ 3 billion$ 5 billion$ 6 billion$ 8 billionOption B
Finance Minister Nirmala Sitharaman said that India is going to set up a new Development Financial Institution with initial paid-up capital of around 3 billion Dollars with a lending target of 69 billion Dollars in next three years.
- Which ministry launched a 6- month Community Based Inclusive Development (CBID) Program on rehabilitation of Divyangjan? Ministry of HealthMinistry of Social Justice and EmpowermentMinistry of DefenceMinistry of Panchayats RajMinistry of Home AffairsOption B
Union Minister of Social Justice & Empowerment Dr Thaawarchand Gehlot virtually launched a 6- month Community Based Inclusive Development (CBID) Program on rehabilitation of Divyangjan.
- Which financial services provider company has signed pact with banks, NBFCs for lending services? Muthoot Finance LtdBajaj Finance LimitedPayPoint IndiaHDB Finance Service LtdNone of theseOption C
PayPoint India, a technology-enabled distribution network of financial services, intends to add lending vertical to its portfolio of services for which it has signed agreements with 12 financial institutions.