General Awareness GA Asked in IBPS PO Mains Exam 2017
General Awareness Questions GA asked in IBPS PO Mains Exam 2017. IBPS PO Mains Exam 2017 held on November 26 2017 across many centers in the country. We are sharing all the 40 questions asked in the exam. General Awareness GA asked IBPS PO Mains Exam 2017
1. Which is the “taxable event” in GST regime?
2. Amnesty international HQ? – London, UK
3. Dudhwa national park across which river? – Mahanadi River
4. Acc to “world in 2050” report, two largest economies by 2050? – China & India
5. V in LTV stands for? – Loan-to-Value
6. Chairperson of PSB merger committee – Arun Jaitley
7. Antidumping duty is applied on issuance of notice from which ministry? – Ministry of Commerce & Industry
8. MGNREGA budget allocation in recent budget? – Rs 48,000 crore
9. ‘on tap’ universal bank licence SEAC, A stands for? – Standing External Advisory Committee
10. Private bank city union bank limited HQ? – Kumbakonam, Tamil Nadu
11. What is import substitution?
12. Host of 2018 commonwealth games – Gold Coast,Queensland, Australia
13. Host of 44th G7 summit- Canada
14. Definition of oligopoly was given. (oligopoly was the answer)
15. Paolo Gentiloni PM of which country- Italy
16. Kisan credit scheme was started by which institution (RBI, NABARD, SIDBI, SBI)?- NABARD
17. Which of the following is not a function of RBI?
18. HQ of international weightlifting federation- Budapest, Hungary
19. Fugdi folk dance of which state? – Goa
20. Panna national park in which state?- Madhya Pradesh
21. Tallinn is capital of?- Estonia
22. Acc to recent budget, surcharge of 10% will be applicable to earning window of? – Between Rs 50 lakh to Rs 1 crore
23. Related to BHIM
24. Bandhan bank deals mainly in – customer credit, microfinance, 2 more option- Micro-Finance
25. M in AMRUT? – Atal Mission for Rejuvenation and Urban Transformation
26. Satish Kumar and R V Rahul related to which sport?- Weightlifting
27. Nov 12 is celebrated as?- World Pneumonia Day
28. Latest India 2017 yearbook written by?- Rajeev Mehrishi
29. One question related to inflation and deflation
30. Business correspondents draw their salary from?
31. Who won FIFA U-17 2017- England
32. MV Sridhar, died at 51 from which field?- Crickter
33. Amount of recapitalisation bond? – Rs 2.11 lakh crore
35. Maximum limit of money a person can keep in IPPB- Rs 1 Lakh
36. S in SWIFT?- Society for Worldwide Interbank Financial Telecommunication
37. World economic outlook is released by? – International Monetary Fund (IMF)
38. Ease of doing business report released by- World Bank
39. Panel set up by RBI to develop a comprehensive public credit registry (PCR) under whom? – Y M Deosthalee
40. The budget provided NABARD with an additional budget- Rs 20,000 crore
Descriptive Topics asked in IBPS PO Mains Exam 2017
1. Write a letter to credit card company of your bank stating loss of your card and to issue a new one
in your name.
2. Write a letter to friend who is in a dilemma to leave his current job and start his own company
giving advice and your point of view.
3. Write a letter to HR manager as a team leader about underperformance of some of your team
members on taking measures to address the same.
1. Have gadgets decreased intellectual capabilities of the people
2. Negative effects of cashless economy
3. Measures to improve education system of your country at par with international standards