GA Revision Questions for upcoming SBI PO Main 2017, BoB PGCBF, NIACL Assistant Main, Dena Bank PO PGDBF and other upcoming exams. General Awareness Questions SBI PO Mains
- Name the first country first country in the world to elect a transgender man to a public office?
E) El Salvador
- ‘World Economic Situation and Prospects’ report is given by which of the following?
A) International Monetary Fund
B) Asian Development Bank
C) World Bank
D) Asian Investment Infrastructure Bank
E) United Nations
- State Bank of India has surpassed which of the following public sector undertaking (PSU) to become most valued PSU stock in terms of market capitalization (m-cap) in intra-day trade?
A) National Thermal Power Corporation (NTPC)
B) Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL)
C) Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL)
D) Oil and Natural Gas Corporation (ONGC)
E) Gas Authority of India Limited(GAIL)
- ICICI Bank data centre ________ has become the country’s first CII-IGBC Platinum rated project.
- “The Hit Girl” is an autobiography of which renowned Bollywood actress?
A) Asha Parekh
B) Sharmila Tagore
C) Dimple Kapadia
D) Neetu Singh
E) None of these
- Where is the headquarters of Paytm Payments Bank?
- Who has topped Forbes’s 2017 Global Game Changers list?
A) John Overdeck
B) Ratan Tata
C) James Dyson
D) Mukesh Ambani
E) Evan Spiegel
- Which company has become the first in APAC region to launch ride hailing app that uses Progressive Web App (PWA) technology.
B) Didi Chuxing
- Who has won the 2017 Goldman Environmental Prize?
A) Dileep K Nair
B) Shruti Shibulal
C) Priti Patel
D) Surendra Verma
E) Prafulla Samantra
- Shantha Rangaswamy is associated with ______
A) Classical Dance
D) Sitar Playing
- 105th Indian Science Congress was held in which city?
- Which state has become the first state to enact bill protecting journalists in India?
D) Tamil Nadu
- Reserve Bank of India has increased the quantum of gold loan that RRBs were permitted to grant to Rs 2 lakh for which period of the loan shall not exceed ______ .
A) 6 months
B) 12 months
C) 15 months
D) 18 months
E) 24 months
- What is India’s contribution in the India-UK Green energy fund of 240 million pound?
A) 80 million pounds
B) 90 million pounds
C) 100 million pounds
D) 110 million pounds
E) 120 million pounds
- What is the premium under Pradhan Mantri Surakhsa Beema Yojana?
A) Rs 330
B) Rs 12
C) Rs 550
D) Rs 350
E) Rs 34
- The process of making correction or changes in cheque is known as?
- How many types of Priority Sector Lending Certificates (PSLCs) are present in the system?
- Where is Sattal Lake situated?
- Where is the headquarters of World Travel and Tourism Council situated?
A) Montreal, Canada
B) Geneva, Switzerland
C) Madrid, Spain
D) Rome, Italy
E) London, United Kingdom
- What is the currency of Libya?