GA Revision Questions for upcoming IBPS RRB PO/Clerk Main 2017, IBPS PO Main 2017, OICL AO Main 2017, RBI Assistant Main 2017 and other upcoming exams.
- ECB is a means of raising funds from overseas. What is its full form?
A) External Credit and Business
B) Essential Commodities Borrowing
C) External Commercial Borrowing
D) Essential Commodity Buyers
- The Global Entrepreneurship Summit 2017 will be held in which of the following city?
A) New Delhi
- RBI has increased foreign portfolio investors’ limit on investment in government bonds by___ Crore in October 2017.
A) Rs 12,200
B) Rs 13,200
C) Rs 14,200
D) Rs 15,200
- What is the current Statutory Liquidity Ratio (SLR) as announced by the Monetary Policy Committee (MPC) of the Reserve Bank of India in October, 2017?
- Who is the appointing authority for the banking ombudsman?
B) Finance Ministry
D) Team of PM, Finance Minister and RBI Governor
- Project Nishchay has been launched by which of the following banks to improve its financial performance ?
B) IDBI Bank
C) ICICI Bank
D) Axis Bank
- Federal Reserve is the Central Bank of which among the given countries?
- Union Home Minister Rajnath Singh has launched a web portal called ‘PENCIL’. Expand PENCIL.
A) Platform for Effective Enforcement for Never Child Labour
B) Platform for Effecient Enforcement for No Child Labour
C) Platform for Effective Enrollment for No Child Labour
D) Platform for Effective Enforcement for No Child Labour
- India is collaborating with which of the following country to build the Roppur nuclear power plant in Bangladesh?
- Name the player to win the Singapore Grand Prix.
A) Lewis Hamilton
B) Sebastian Vettle
C) Valtteri Bottas
D) Michael Kors
- What would be the estimated percentage of Non-Performing Asset by March 2018 according to Crisil Rating?
- Rana Pratap Sagar Dam is located in which state?
D) Jammu & Kashmir
- Dalkhai is the most popular folk dance of which of the following Indian state?
D) Arunachal Pradesh
- Who has been awarded the Nobel Prize in economics for the year 2017?
A) Richard H. Thaler
B) Oliver Hart
C) Bengt Holmström
D) Angus Deaton
- What is the budget of first ever All India Institute of Ayurveda (AIIA), an apex institute under the ministry of AYUSH?
A) Rs 175 crore
B) Rs 167 crore
C) Rs 145 crore
D) Rs 157 crore
- Which country will host the 2nd World Congress on Marxism in May 2018?
- Name the player to win ‘The Best FIFA Men’s Player’ award at the 2017 Best FIFA Awards.
B) Gonzalo Higuain
C) Lionel Messi
D) Cristiano Ronaldo
- Chimmini Wildlife sanctuary is situated in which state?
A) Tamil Nadu
- Name the first Indian state to grant Indian citizenship to Hindu families who migrated from Pakistan several years ago.
- Which of the following is a term used for a contract to buy or sell an asset on a future date at a price specified today?