GA Revision Questions for upcoming IBPS RRB PO/Clerk Main 2017, IBPS PO Main 2017, OICL AO Main 2017, RBI Assistant Main 2017 and other upcoming exams.
- Name the first Indian to win FIA Formula 3 European Championship Race.
A) Narain Karthikeyan
B) Karun Chandhok
C) Miland Joshi
D) Jehan Daruvala
- Where is the headquarter of Deutsche Bank located?
- Ankul Mittal belongs to which sports?
- Google has unveiled new version 8.0 of Android. The code name given to this Android 8.0 is____
- Among the given railway stations, identify the first station in India to be run by an all-women staff?
- Name the mobile application launched by the Ministry of Science & Technology, Earth Sciences and Environment for Earthquake Parameter Dissemination?
A) Nation Quake
B) Earth Quake
C) India Quake
D) Mobile Quake
- The Insolvency and Bankruptcy Code has been drafted by which organization?
A) Securities and Exchange Board of India
B) Reserve Bank of India
C) Bankruptcy Law Reforms Committee
D) Indian Banks’ Association
- Shri Guru Gobind Singh Ji Airport is situated in which state?
- Which of the following pension scheme has been announced by the Government of India exclusively for the senior citizens?
- Late Shri Nar Bahadur Bhandari was the former Chief Minister of which state?
C) Arunachal Pradesh
- Muppavarapu Venkaiah Naidu has been elected as the __________ Vice President of India.
- Who has been appointed as Executive Director of Insolvency and Bankruptcy Board of India (IBBI)?
A) Kashish Patel
B) Bhavya Nanda
C) Mamta Suri
D) Reema Sen
- Name the Prime Minister of Papua New Guinea?
A) Julius Chan
B) Mekere Morauta
C) Michael Somare
D) Peter O’Neill
- Rashtriya Ekta Diwas (National Unity Day) is observed on ____________
A) October 31
B) October 22
C) October 20
D) October 25
- Which country will host the 8th edition of Theatre Olympics in the year 2018?
- NABARD was established on the recommendation of which committee?
A) A Ghosh Committee
B) BD Shah Committee
C) B.Sivaraman Committee
D) C Rao Committee
- Name the Israeli flower that has been named after Prime Minster Narendra Modi?
- What is the minimum denomination for which Commercial Paper (CP) can be issued?
A) Rs 25,000
B) Rs 1,00,000
C) Rs 5,00,000
D) Rs 10,00,000
- Which of the following railway station has been renamed after Deen Dayal Upadhyaya?
A) Fatehpur railway station
B) Nihalgarh railway station
C) Gomti Nagar railway station
D) Mughalsarai railway station
- Mayur Nritya is the folk dance of which state?
A) Uttar Pradesh
B) Andhra Pradesh