GA Revision Questions for upcoming IBPS RRB PO/Clerk Main 2017, IBPS PO Main 2017, OICL AO Main 2017, RBI Assistant Main 2017 and other upcoming exams.
- Name the recently appointed first woman Director General and Inspector General of Police of Karnataka.
A) Neelmani N. Raju
B) Kanchan Chaudhary Bhattacharya
C) R. Sreelekha
D) Sonia Narang
- An account should be treated as ________ if the outstanding balance remains continuously in excess of the sanctioned limit/drawing power.
A) out of limit
B) out of order
C) out of drawing
D) out of line
- The maximum age of joining the National Pension System (NPS) has been increased by the Finance Ministry from 60 years to ________.
- The first Asian city to host the Gay Games is____________?
A) Hong Kong
- A discount of Rs______ per gram will be offered to the investors applying online and making the payment digitally for the Sovereign Gold Bond (SGB) 2017 -18 Series-VI.
A) Rs 50 per gram
B) Rs 25 per gram
C) Rs 35 per gram
D) Rs 40 per gram
- Which of the following teams won the 2017 FIFA Under-17 World Cup?
- The Annual Information Return (AIR) has now been renamed as SFT. What does S stands for in SFT?
- The world’s first hybrid electric tram powered by hydrogen fuel cells has been launched in which country?
B) United States
- National Handloom Day is observed on_____________
A) August 7
B) September 10
C) October 15
D) November 3
- What is the name of the bilateral maritime exercise between India and Indonesia?
- How much amount of loan agreement has been signed by the Government of India with the Asian Development Bank to promote further fiscal reforms in West Bengal?
A) $ 200 million
B) $ 300 million
C) $ 250 million
D) $ 350 million
- Yudh Abyas defence exercise is held between India and ___?
B) Sri lanka
- The Government of India has extended the deadline for mandatory linking of Aadhaar to various government schemes till _______
A) March 31, 2018
B) April 30, 2018
C) February 28, 2018
D) December 31, 2017
- What does E stands for in ECCS with respect to cheque clearing?
- The Rajasthan government has been increased the reservation for the Other Backward Classes (OBC) from 21 per cent to ____ per cent.
- Koderma Thermal Power Station is located in which state?
B) Uttar Pradesh
C) Arunachal Pradesh
- Where is the headquarters of Islamic Development Bank situated?
A) Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
B) Mecca, Saudi Arabia
C) Khafji, Saudi Arabia
D) Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
- Punathil Kunjabdulla was a noted litterateur of which language?
- When is the World Day for Audiovisual Heritage observed?
A) October 28
B) October 27
C) October 22
D) October 29
- Krishna Raja Sagara Dam is built in which state?
A) Arunachal Pradesh