GA Revision Questions for upcoming IBPS RRB PO/Clerk Main 2017, IBPS PO Main 2017, OICL AO Main 2017, RBI Assistant Main 2017 and other upcoming exams.
- Dongkhala mountain pass is located in which state?
C) Arunachal Pradesh
- What is the minimum amount for which T-bills can be issued?
A) Rs 10,000
B) Rs 25,000
C) Rs 50,000
D) Rs 1, 00,000
- Which among the given art works of Andhra Pradesh has recently received the Geographical Indication tag?
A) Decorative Hand-Crocheted Lace
B) Kondapalli Dolls
C) Etikoppaka Toys
D) Kalamkari Paintings
- Who among the following has become the first Indian Journalist to win Anna Politkovskaya Award?
B) Shoma Chaudhary
C) Arnab Goswami
D) Gauri Lankesh
- Identify the false statement with respect to IMPS.
A) The customer needs to have a bank account with the bank which has enabled IMPS facility.
B) Customer should enroll for Mobile Banking Service.
C) The customer cannot link the same mobile number to more than one account.
D) The bank will allocate a Mobile Money Identifier (MMID) for each account of the mobile banking customers.
- President Ram Nath Kovind has appointed a five-member Commission to examine sub-categorisation of Other Backward Classes (OBCs) under Article 340 of the Constitution. Who is the head of this commission?
A) Ramesh Chand
B) G Rohini
C) V. K. Saraswat
D) Radha Mohan Singh
- NABARD was established in which year?
- What is India’s economic growth forecast for the current fiscal (2017-18) according to Fitch Ratings?
- The head office of credit rating agency Moody’s is located in which city?
B) New York
- The Union Cabinet has approved to rename the central sector scheme SAMPADA to ______
- The Indian Air Force celebrated its ______ anniversary on October 8, 2017.
- Rajya Sabha MP Rishang Keishing who passed away recently was the former Chief Minister of which state?
C) Arunachal Pradesh
- What does S stands for in NASDAQ?
- Name the winner of the Belgian Grand Prix 2017?
A) Valtteri Boltas
B) Lewis Hamilton
C) Sebastian Vettel
D) Kimi Raikonnen
- The Van Vihar National park is situated in which state?
A) Himachal pradesh
D) Madhya Pradesh
- What is the rank of India in Global Human Capital Index 2017?
- Japan released postage stamps on whom of the following for spreading Indian postural yoga in Japan?
A) Paramahansa Yogananda
B) Swami Sivananda
C) Bishnu Charan Ghosh
D) B K S Iyengar
- Who among the following has not been conferred with the 2017 Nobel Prize in Chemistry?
A) Jacques Dubochet
B) Bernard L. Feringa
C) Joachim Frank
D) Richard Henderson
- Ujjain is built across the river______________
- What is the FDI limit in Banking- Private Sector?