GA Revision Questions for upcoming IBPS RRB PO/Clerk Main 2017, IBPS PO Main 2017, OICL AO Main 2017, RBI Assistant Main 2017 and other upcoming exams.
- Which of the following statements is false regarding the National Electronic Funds Transfer (NEFT) system?
A) There is no limit on transaction through NEFT.
B) NEFT operates in hourly batches.
C) NEFT is a payment system which facilitates one-to-one funds transfer.
D) Only bank branches which are NEFT enabled can be a part of the NEFT funds transfer network.
- When is the World Maritime Day observed?
A) 27 September
B) 28 September
C) 29 September
D) 30 September
- ________ has been selected for the 2017 SASTRA Ramanujan Prize for contribution to number theory.
A) Mehrbani Vizarota
B) Meena Kumari
C) Maria Sheikh
D) Maryna Viazovska
- As per the new directive of the government, the retirement age of central government doctors has been raised to __years from 60 years.
- What is the rank of India in the World Economic Forum’s Global Competitiveness Index 2017?
- Who has been appointed as Pakistan’s High Commissioner to India?
A) Sohail Qureshi
B) Abdul Basit
C) Abdul Rehmat
D) Sohail Mahmood
- Which of the given banks has formed a joint venture with the Bharti Airtel Ltd to set up the Airtel Payments Bank?
A) Yes Bank
B) Kotak Mahindra Bank
C) State Bank of India
D) Punjab National Bank
- The World’s longest suspension footbridge has been constructed in which country?
- Palatana Thermal Power Plant situated in which state?
D) Arunachal Pradesh
- Which website has been launched by PM Narendra Modi to honour all the gallantry award winners since Independence?
- Olympic and World Cycle Champion Stephen Wooldridge who passed away belonged to which country?
B) New Zealand
- Which of the following airport has become the first airport of India to have wheel-chair lifts?
A) Lokpriya Gopinath Bordoloi International Airport
B) GMR Hyderabad International Airport Ltd
C) Jay Prakash Narayan International Airport
D) Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel International Airport
- Mahatma Gandhi Marine National Park is situated in ____?
A) Andaman and Nicobar Islands
D) Daman and Diu
- Who has been appointed as the head of the five-member Economic Advisory Council formed by the government to advise on issues related to economic slowdown?
A) V. K. Saraswat
B) Ramesh Chand
C) Bibek Debroy
D) Rajnath Singh
- What does ‘A’ stands for in CRAR?
- The Shirdi International Airport has been inaugurated in which of the following districts?
- RBI can withdraw the legal tender of any bank note under which section of the RBI Act, 1934?
A) Section 26 (1)
B) Section 26 (2)
C) Section 24 (1)
D) Section 24 (2)
- The Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI) was founded in which year?
- Burqa ban has been imposed by which of the following country with effect from 1 October 2017?
- Who has won the F1’s Malaysian Grand Prix 2017?
A) Max Verstappen
B) Sebastian Vettle
C) Lewis Hamilton
D) Karl Marx