GA Revision Questions for upcoming IBPS RRB PO/Clerk Main 2017, IBPS PO Main 2017, OICL AO Main 2017, RBI Assistant Main 2017 and other upcoming exams.
- The Union Government has changed the GDP Base Year from the current 2011-2012 to which of the given years?
- What does T stands for in CPTC with respect to Gold Monetization Scheme?
- What is the rank of India in 2017 Global Retirement Index?
- Who has been appointed as the Managing Director of Exim Bank?
A) Dilip Asbe
B) David Rasquinha
C) R.C. Shah
D) Ramesh Abhishek
- Shree Singaji Thermal Power Station is situated in which state?
C) Madhya Pradesh
- Parali I island belongs to which of the following Union Territory?
A) Andaman and Nicobar Islands
D) Daman & Diu
- Which of the following is not a type of Bank Account Offered by Indian Post Payments Bank?
- Which state Assembly has passed PRANAM Bill to look after dependent parents?
B ) Gujarat
- Which among the given words has been named the word of the year 2017 by Collins dictionary?
A) Hang Out
C) Fake News
D) Screw Up
- Marasia is the popular folk dance of which Indian state?
C) Tamil Nadu
D) West Bengal
- Who among the following Indian has been conferred the ‘Cross of the Order of Merit’, the highest civilian honour awarded to individuals for their services to Germany?
A) Sujeet Acharya
B) Kumar Prakash
C) Rahul Gavaskar
D) Rajesh Nath
- The term ‘Banking’ is defined under _____ of Banking Regulation Act, 1949.
A) Section 4(a)
B) Section 5(b)
C) Section 6(c)
D) Section 7(a)
- Which of the following state governments has launched a programme called ‘Solar Briefcase’ to provide electricity to far flung areas in the state?
A) Himachal Pradesh
D) Uttar Pradesh
- Human Rights Day is celebrated annually across the world on____?
A) 24 September
B) 21 June
C) 15 April
D) 10 December
- The 2022 Commonwealth Games will be held in which city??
- Who has been appointed as WHO Goodwill Ambassador for Physical Activity in South-East Asia Region?
A) Imran Khan
B) Anupam Kher
C) Farhan Akhtar
D) Milkha Singh
- India observed its 70th Independence Day on August 15 2017 as ______.
A) Siddhi Parva
B) Sankalp Parva
C) Sanshay Parva
D) Sadhna Parva
- What is the currency of Indonesia?
- What does M stands for in EMV Chips?
- Which among the following cities has become India’s first World Heritage City as announced by the UNESCO’s World Heritage Committee?