Geography Questions Answers MCQ for various exams like SSC CGL, CPO, CHSL, High Court and other related exams.
- Which planet is called evening star?
- Which planet is called morning star?
- Solar energy is received by the earth through
- The deposits of the ancient Tethys sea were folded to form the
- Which one of the following types of erosion is responsible for the formation of Chambal ravines?
- Hanging Valley is formed due to the action of
- Basaltic Lava is found in the
A) Deccan trap
C) Indo gangetic plain
D) North Eastern Hills
- Most of the devastating earthquakes are usually caused by
A) eustatic movement
B) isostatic adjustment
C) collision of earth plates
D) volcanic eruption
- The west to east extension of the Himalayas is from
A) Indus gorge to Dihang gorge
B) K2 to Chomoihari
C) Nanga Parbat to Namcha Barwa
D) Rakaposhi to Lohit river
- Extensive deserts occur in the Western tropical regions of continents because
A) of easterly trade winds
B) cold ocean currents flow along the western coasts
C) of the effect of both the offshore easterly trade winds and cold ocean currents
D) the rate of evaporation is greater along the Western margin areas