Below is the IBPS RRB SO (IT officer Scale 2) 2017 Interview Experience shared by Suraj Kumar Yadava.
Post: IT Officer Scale 2
Center: Gramin Bank of Aryavart Staff Training Center Snehnagar Nahariya Chauraha, Alambagh, Lucknow
How to reach: Take Metro from Charbagh to Singar Nagar Metro station.
Reached at center on time and then we were said to wait in a room with panel no. Mentioned.
We waited there then they started calling for biometric verification. After successful biometric verification they put stamp and signature of successful verification.
After verification we were called for Document verification. They were checking documents very strictly.
Following Documents needed in original with one self attested copy.
1. Admit card
2. Printout of application form
3. High school certificate and marksheet. (For Date of Birth verification)
4. Intermediate Marksheets and Certificates.
5. B.Tech degree and Marksheets. (For calculating percentage and checking Date of Passing)
6. OBC certificate(Central Govt certificate issued for the post of Govt of india and there should be written non- creamy layer clause. Prefer making it in English otherwise Language is not a barrier. )
7. Experience Certificate(if you are working, Date of joining should be mentioned with Emp Name, Id and Post in the reference document given by organizations as a proof of employment. They were not accepting Salary slip or joining or appointment Letter as a proof of employment. NOC is not required for Private Employees.)
8. Id Proof with Photo(Pan card, Aadhar card etc)
After Successful Document verification we were sent in a Waiting room to wait for to be called for interview. After half hour my turn came.
I opened the door and asked for permission. There were 5 interviewers all above 50. One of them (4 Male and 1 Female) asked to come in.
I wished good afternoon ma’am and good afternoon sirs.
Waited for asked to be seated so one of them said to sit down.
Me- Thank you sir.
After this Following Questions were asked in sequence:
1. From where you have done your Btech?
2. Where is it?
3. After completion of your Graduation what have you done?
4. Where are you working now?
5. Tell us something about your work.
6. Which tool you are using.
7. Why you want to come in banking sector?
8. What does Growth means to you?
9. Whose growth you are seeing? Its yours or bank’s?
10. Difference between Neft and Rtgs?
11. How money is transferred from one bank to another through neft?
12. How IT is helpful in banks?
13. What is hub?
14. Whats is the salary you will get in bank as an it officer?
15. Whats your current salary?
16. What you would be doing if you dont get IT work in bank?
17. How to open a savings account? What documents needed?
Most of the questions were asked in hindi. Thats all happened then they said Thanks and said you can go now. Then I also said Thanks and came out. Overall panel was good.
I was expecting Mostly Technical Questions but they did not go for knowledge test and asked simple and normal questions to test attitude and personality.
For dressing you can wear formal shirt and Pant. If you are going in winter then put a simple blazer with tie.
Thats all. Hope it helps other aspirants.
Share you Interview Experience with us. Mail at email@example.com