Important Banking Abbreviations for Upcoming exams
This set contains important Banking Abbreviations for upcoming banking and insurance exams like SBI PO, IBPS PO, RRB PO, NICL, IBPS Clerk. In recent exams the number of questions asked has increased. So be prepared with these some uncommon expected abbreviations. Important Banking abbreviations full form bank related terms SBI PO
- What does E stands for in ECCS with respect to cheque clearing?
- RRBs should maintain a LTV ratio of 75% on the outstanding amount of loan including the interest on an ongoing basis, failing which the loan will be treated as a NPA. What does L stands for in LTV.
- FRA and IRS are such instruments which can provide effective hedge against interest rate risks. What does F stands for in FRA?
- FRA and IRS are such instruments which can provide effective hedge against interest rate risks. What does S stands for in IRS?
- An IBU can become a PCM of the exchange in the IFSC for clearing and settlements in any derivatives segments. What does P stands for in PCM?
- The securities offered for substitution by the market participants shall be of similar market value based on the latest prices published by the FIMMDA. What does D stands for in FIMMDA?
- Name of Annual Information Return (AIR) has now been changed to SFT. What does s stands for in SFT?
- What does R stands for in QR Code?
- What does P stands for in IAP with respect to UPI?
- What does B stands for in APBS?
For More Banking Awareness Quiz Click Here
Some More Abbreviations
- INFINET– Indian Financial Network
- FLC– Financial Literacy Centres
- FFMC – Full Fledged Money Changer
- LLP – Limited Liability Partnerships
- SDL– State Development Loans
- IBU– IFSC Banking Unit
- REIT – Real Estate Investment Trusts
- InvIT – Infrastructure Investment Trust
- CDM- Cash Deposit machine
- BNAM – Bunch Note Acceptor Machines
- VPA– Virtual Private Address(used in UPI)
Keep Visiting !!!!! We will add more Abbreviations that are Important for SBI PO
34 Thoughts to “Banking Awareness Set 75 (Important Abbreviations)”
very nyc… thnx
pdf nai h
Yes. Yhi 3 operational hai abi
essay ready kr li sb…
Less vacency in 2017. ??? https://uploads.disquscdn.com/images/7310acbe74917dd0748fbac8dc6c1423d63365adb99a7ca9160f5244beee9001.png
clerk mei kitne hai??
@Suraj sir GA for mains till today is enough right?
in 10th question ABPS or APBS
in 77set contained ABPS… thats y i am asking sir.
Aadhaar Payment Bridge System
in 77th set one abbr ABPS– Aadhaar Bridge Payment System.. thats y i confused
its Aadhaar Payment Bridge System
I will correct there
oh thank u so much
ho rha h yrr kitnaa padho dimak kharab hota h…GA ho jayega bss yee Di aur descriptive nikl jaye…
hmm dear…)) don’t worry sb hoga 15-17kr lena h bss ho jayega maths clear
jawo kl niacl do prso fr sbi po..
aree nahii koii nervous nahii hona h all the best&best of luck.))
pichhle sal pokemanGO aaya tha wo tb bahot chl rha tha i expect that wannacry ayega….yee bhi hila diya h sbko
utna nahii jitna wannacry NPA demonetisation h
Nice questions mam…
Could u pls add more explanation along with the answers?
I enjoy reading an article that can make people think. Also, thanks for allowing for me to comment!
Thanks for your thoughts. One thing really noticed is that banks as well as financial institutions know the spending patterns of consumers as well as understand that the majority of people max out and about their credit cards around the holiday seasons. They prudently take advantage of this kind of fact and begin flooding ones inbox plus snail-mail box using hundreds of Zero APR credit cards offers shortly after the holiday season closes. Knowing that when you are like 98 in the American open public, you’ll rush at the opportunity to consolidate financial debt and transfer balances towards 0 APR credit cards.