Important Banking Abbreviations for Upcoming exams
This set contains important Banking Abbreviations for upcoming banking and insurance exams like SBI PO, IBPS PO, RRB PO, NICL, IBPS Clerk. In recent exams the number of questions asked has increased. So be prepared with these some uncommon expected abbreviations. Important Banking Abbreviations SBI PO Upcoming Exams
- Banks were advised to initiate urgent steps to ensure electronic filing of cash transaction report (CTR) and Suspicious Transaction Reports (STR) to FIU-IND. What does I stand for in FIU?
- What does D stands for in DRI with respect to Interest Scheme?
- To widen the reach of the NDS-OM, indirect access through the CSGL route was extended by Reserve Bank of India. What does S stands for in CSGL?
- Number of banks have extended large loans to various Mutual Funds and have also issued IPC to stock exchanges on behalf of Mutual Funds/FIIs. What does I stands for in IPC?
- What is the full form of EEFC Account?
A) Equity Enabled Foreign Currency
B) Exchange Earner’s Foreign Currency
C) Electronic Earning Foreign Currency
D) Earning Enabled Foreign Currency
- What does O stands for in ESOP?
- Banks were permitted to transact in IRF for the purpose of hedging the risk in their underlying investment portfolio. What does F stands for in IRF?
- What does SRF stands for?
A) savings responsive funds
B) saving refinance fund
C) special responsive fund
D) special refinance facility
- What does A stands for in LAF?
- What does F stands for in ETFPOS?
Some More Abbreviations
HFC– Housing Finance Companies
FCCB– Foreign Currency Convertible Bonds
ACU– Asian Clearing Union
NBFC-ND-SI= Non Banking Financial Company – Non-Deposit – Systemically Important
NCAF– New Capital Adequacy Framework
CCR– Counterfeit Currency Report
KYC– Know Your Customer
AML– Anti Money Laundering
CFT– Combating of Financing of Terrorism
Keep Visiting !!!!! We will add more Abbreviations that are Important for SBI PO