- Static GK Questions for SBI PO/Clerk, IBPS RRB, IBPS PO/Clerk, RBI Assistant, LIC, NIACL, OICL, NABARD, SEBI and other competitive exams
- Who is the current Minister of Commerce and Industry and Minister of Consumer Affairs?
A) Giriraj Singh
B) Gajendra Singh
C) Piyush Goyal
D) Pralhad Joshi
- World Music Day is celebrated every year on_______?
A) 21 June
B) 30 May
C) 15 July
D) 12 August
- What is the currency name of Japan?
- Alamatti Dam is in the state of Karnataka. It is built on which river?
- Where is the headquarter of Intel Corporation?
- Hook Grip, Power Position, Scoop are the terms related to which sports?
C) Horse Riding
- The Palamu Lok Sabha constituency is located in which of the following states?
D) Uttar Pradesh
- Peechi Dam is constructed in which state of India?
B) Tamil Nadu
- Which of these airports was formerly known as Sahar International Airport?
A) Kempegowda International Airport
B) Indira Gandhi International Airport
C) Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj International Airport
D) Rajiv Gandhi International Airport
- The headquarter of International Telecommunication Union (ITU) is based in _____?
A) Copenhagen, Denmark
B) Paris, France
C) London, United Kingdom
D) Geneva, Switzerland
Static GK Quiz for Upcoming Exams Set – 664Static GK Questions for SBI PO/Clerk, IBPS RRB, IBPS...
Static GK Quiz for Upcoming Exams Set – 663Static GK Questions for SBI PO/Clerk, IBPS RRB, IBPS...
The Hindu Editorial Vocabulary – Set 216The Hindu Editorial Vocabulary Words with Meanings for various...