Insurance Awareness Questions for Upcoming Insurance Exams
Insurance Awareness Questions for NIACL Assistant, NIACL AO, NICL AO, LIC AAO and other insurance exams. Insurance Awareness Questions History of Insurance
- Which of the following is the first Indian Life Insurance Company established in India?
A) Oriental Life Insurance Company
B) Bombay Mutual Life Assurance Company
C) Life Insurance Corporation
D) Empire of India
- Life Insurance Companies Act was passed in which year?
- Which of the following is the first legislation governing both Life Insurance and Non-life insurance?
A) Life Insurance Companies Act, 1912
B) Life Insurance Companies Act, 1920
C) The Insurance Act, 1938
D) Life Insurance Corporation Act, 1956
- General Insurance business was nationalized in India in which year?
- In which year IRDA Act was passed?
- Life Insurance in India was nationalized in which year?
- Which committee was formed in 1993 to propose recommendation for initiation and implementation of reforms in the Indian Insurance Sector?
A) A.C. Shah Commitee
B) R.N. Malhotra Committee
C) AK Bhuchar Committee
D) CE Kamath Committee
- In which year was The Indian Insurance Companies Act enacted to enable the government to collect statistical information about both life and non-life insurance businesses?
- In which year General Insurance Corporation of India(GIC) notified as the Indian Reinsurer?
- Life Insurance business started in Indian in 1818 with the advent of which of the following company?
A) Bharat Insurance Company
B) Oriental Life Insurance Company
C) United India Insurance
D) National Indian Insurance