Directions (1-5): A string of numbers is given as input. The further steps given are obtained by applying certain logic. Numbers of step II have been obtained by using at least 1 digit of each number in step I. Each step is a resultant of previous step only.
- What is the average of numbers obtained in step 2?
E) Other than options given
- What is the second largest number obtained in any step of given input?
- Find the difference between sum of numbers obtained in 1st step and sum of numbers obtained in all other steps.
- What is the difference between the largest and the third smallest numbers obtained in any steps?
- What is the average of numbers obtained in last 2 steps?
A) Other than given in options
Directions (6-10): Consider the following steps for given input and read the instructions to reach to the last step.
Step-I: Interchange the alphabets in input as arrows mentioned
Step-II: (i) If both letters are consonant and number is less than 6, then consonants change to previous letter in English alphabetical series.
(ii) If there is one vowel and one consonant, then add 4 to the number.
(iii) It there is single consonant, then consonant changes to next letter in English alphabetical series.
Step-III: has been derived using a special pattern taking similar (but not exactly) patterns of both step I and step II.
- What is the sum of all numbers in step II of given input?
- In last step, which of the following letter/s occur more than 1 time?
D) Both T and F
E) Both N and T
- Which of the following represents the second element in 3rd row in step III?
- What is the addition of numbers which are with L and LR in step II?
- What is the addition of numbers which are with N, BT and TC in step III?