Click here to attempt RRB PO Prelims Memory Based Mock Online – Register or Login and select IBPS Scale I Pre from drop down.
Here we are sharing Memory Based Questions asked in RRB PO Prelims 2017.
- 221, 109, 53, 25, 11, ?
- 0.5, 12, 52, 106, 107, ?
- 39, 31, 41, 29, 43, ?
- 3, 5, 13, 49, ?, 144
- 1481, 477, 467, 439, 357, ?
- 17, 31, 15, 33, 13, ?
- 167, 164, 159, 150, ?, 100
- 973, 325, 109, 37, 13, ?
- 2, 8, 28, 54, 53, ?
- 0.5, 2, 8, 35, ?, 1079
- Length of train is 250m. It crossed another train which is coming from opposite direction in 25 sec. The sum of the speed of both trains is 8m/sec. Find the difference between the length of 2 trains.
- Length of train is 175m. It crossed another train which is coming in same direction in 38 sec. The difference between the speed of both trains is 10m/sec. Find the difference between the length of 2 trains.
- A can do work in 25 days. B is 20% more efficient than A. They both started work together but after some time B left and remaining 1/3rd work done was completed by A alone. Find in how many days B cam complete the work alone?
- There are 6 red balls in a total of 15 balls. 2 balls are drawn at random, find the probability that at least one is red.
- A invested Rs 2000. After 4 months, B also joined. If after a year, there was a total profit of Rs 2200 and out of which B got Rs 1000. Find the investment of B?
- In going 9.8 km upstream, a boat takes 49 minutes. The speed of boat is 20% of the speed of boat upstream. Find the time in which boat can cover a downstream distance of 17 km.
- 2 quantities of rice. 1 – 14 kg bought at 60 Rs per kilo. 2 – 18 kg bought at x Rs per kilo. They are mixed and the mixture was sold for Rs 65 on which there was profit of 33.33%. Find the total cost price of second type of rice.
- The average of two consecutive even numbers is 109 and the average of two consecutive odd numbers is 114. If the smaller odd number is 3 greater than the larger even number then what is the sum of the smaller odd number and the larger even number.
- Four years hence, B will be 30 years old. The ratio of A’s age one year hence to B’s age one year ago is 4:%. Find the age of A 5 years ago.
- The ratio of Curved Surface Area to Total Surface Area of Cylinder is 3:5. If the curved surface area of the cylinder is 1848 metre square, find the height of the cylinder.
- The Cost Price of B is 60% more than A. A was sold at 60% profit and B was sold at 20% loss. If the difference between their Selling Price is R. 32/-, find the cost price of B.
- A started a business after investing Rs. 1200/-. After ‘x’ months, B joined with a capital of Rs. 1500/-. At the end of the year, B’s share was Rs. 750/- out of the total profit of Rs. 1950/-. What is the value of ‘x’?
- I. x2 – 8x + 15 = 0
II. y2 -12 y + 36 = 0
- I. 2x2 + 15x + 28 = 0
II. 2y2 + 13y + 21 = 0
- I. x2 + 9x + 20 = 0
II. y2 = 16
- I. x2 -7x + 12 = 0
II. 3y2 – 11y + 10 = 0
- I. 2x2 + 9x + 7 = 0
II. y2 + 4y + 4 = 0
Data Interpretation Questions based on following graphs: