Directions (1-5) : Study the following information and answer the questions:
Seven students are buying different mobiles. Only one student buy mobile between Caryl and Akansha. Banya is buying mobile immediately before Caryl. Two students buy mobile between Caryl and Diksha. Caryl buy mobile after Diksha. Elvish buys mobile immediately before Diksha. More than three students buy mobiles between Elvish and Farah. Only three students buy mobiles between Diksha and Gaurav.
- How many students buy mobiles between Akansha and Farah?
3124More than 3Option A
- Who among the following buy mobile immediately after Farah?
No oneAkanshaCarylDikshaCannot be determinedOption A
- Who among the following buy mobile immediately before Gaurav?
No oneDikshaCarylAkanshaNone of theseOption C
- How many students buy mobiles before Akansha?
1234None of theseOption B
- As many as students are buying mobiles before Diksha as after?
- Four of the following five are alike in a certain way and hence they form a group. Which one of the following does not belong to that group?
- Who among the following sits immediate right of Unnati?
VarshaQueenTarunaWeomNone of theseOption C
- The number of persons sit between Queen and Taruna , when counted to right of Queen is same as the number of persons sit between Weom and ___, when counted to the left of ___?
PriyalTarunaShivaniUnnatiNone of theseOption C
- Who among the following faces Rashi?
- Who among the following sits 3rd to the right of Shivani?
PriyalQueenUnnatiTarunaNone of theseOption C
Directions (6-10) : Study the following information and answer the questions:
Eight friends are sitting around a circular table facing to the center but not necessarily in the same order.Two persons sit between Queen and Priyal (either from left or right). Rashi sits immediate to the right of Queen. One person sits between Rashi and Shivani, who faces to Taruna. Queen and Taruna are not immediate neighbors of each other. Weom sits 2nd to the left of Varsha. Three persons sit between Unnati and Varsha.