Directions(1-10): In the given question, four words are printed in bold and are numbered 1, 2, 3 and 4. Of these, the positions of two words may be incorrect and need to be exchanged to make the sentence correct. Find the two words which need to be exchanged. In case the given sentence is correct, your answer is (E) i.e. No correction required.
- The wounds(1) on the prisoner’s arm beaten(2) colour to his story that he was lend(3) by his fellow criminals(4).
1-22-31-32-4No correction requiredOption B
- The technicians(1) and experts simply mirror this reality(2) as they maximize(3) over the means to squabble(4) profits for their respective ruling classes.
1-22-33-41-3No correction requiredOption C
- The living(1) conditions of many of these squatter(2) in illegal migrants(3) settlements is often precarious.(4)
2-31-41-21-3No correction requiredOption A
- The nefarious(1) of the company(2) seems to have been involved(3) in some director(4) practices.
1-41-32-42-3No correction requiredOption A
- Henry was large and jovial(A) and partly bald, while Jimmy was hailed(B) and rather lugubrious(C) in appearance and small(D) from Glasgow.
A-CB-DA-BB-CNo exchange requiredOption B
- Our results treatment(1) with those of several previous studies(2) in which early surgical treatment was recommended(3) for the concur(4) of symptomatic phalangeal osteochondromas.
1-22-31-42-4No correction requiredOption C
- Such folk attempted(1) to ascend(2) by constructing their field and form(3) much like a patchwork quilt off the ascension(4) of others.
1-22-31-41-3No correction requiredOption E
- Since the criminal showed(1) no ignoble(2) for his remorse(3) deeds, the judge sentenced(4) him to life in prison.
1-41-32-42-3No correction requiredOption D
- Alcohol addiction is a complex(1) phenomenon that research(2) indicates is likely to be caused(3) by a variety of factors(4) rather than a single one.
1-22-31-43-4No correction requiredOption E
- The president(1) of the company was contemplating(2) a new program(3) that would promote(4) brand loyalty.
1-22-31-42-4No correction requiredOption E