Directions(1-5): In the following sentence, four words printed in bold are given. One of these words printed in bold might either be wrongly spelt or inappropriate to the context of the sentence. Find out that word that is inappropriate or wrongly spelt, if any. If all of the words in bold are correct, then mark ‘No error’ as your answer.
Besides organic growth, aquisitions are another strategy for these companies in India, especially since they are facing more scrutiny back home and in western Europe.OrganicAquisitionsEspeciallyScrutinyNo errorOption B
Acquisitions which means the purchase of one company by others has been incorrectly spelled as Aquisitions.
- Classical Marxist feminists work within the concurrent terrain laid out by certain 19th-century thinkers and regard classism as the fundamental cause of women’s
oppression.MarxistConcurrentCertainFundamentalNo errorOption B
Concurrent, which means existing, happening, or done at the same time has been wrongly used in this context in place of Conceptual which means relating to or based on
- In Engel’s estimation, the monogomous family is the product not of love and commitment but of power plays and economic exigencies.
EstimationMonogomousCommitmentExigenciesNo errorOption B
Monogamous which means involving marriage to one person at a time has been incorrectly spelt as Monogomous.
- Rene Wellek delimited the scope of Comparitive Literature to ‘the literary text or text’ by disregarding external factors.
DelimitedComparitiveDisregardingFactorsNo errorOption B
Comparative which means involving the systematic observation of the similarities or dissimilarities between two or more branches of science or subjects of study has been
incorrectly spelt as Comparitive.
- It would be somewhat naive to refer to an event, a doctrin, or an author in order to designate this occurrence.
NaiveDoctrinDesignateOccurrenceNo errorOption B
A doctrine which means a belief or set of beliefs held and taught by a Church, political party, or other group has been incorrectly spelt as Doctrin.
1. A Blood Mage will attack shortly after, and you’ll need to choose whether or not to kill her.
P. In other words, you will have to decide between siding with Leliana (by sparing her) or Alistair (by killing her).
Q. Sten will love it. At the top of the map is a Silver Chain, which Morrigan will appreciate.
R. Give it to Wynne if you like. A Water-stained Portrait lies in the Charred Corpse in the stockroom.
S. The fallen Blood Mage will give you the Rose of Orlais.
T. On this floor to the west, there’s a Chantry Amulet, which Leliana will want, too.
Which of the following is the SECOND sentence of the paragraph?PQRSTOption A
The correct order of sentences of the paragraph is ‘PSRQT’.
- Which of the following is the FIFTH sentence of the paragraph?
- Which of the following is the FOURTH sentence of the paragraph?
- Which of the following is the THIRD sentence of the paragraph?
- Which of the following is the LAST sentence of the paragraph?
Directions(6-10): The following sentences form a paragraph. The first sentence of the paragraph is given. The rest of the sentences are numbered as P, Q, R, S and T. These five parts are not given in their proper order. Read the sentences and answer the following questions.