Quantitative Aptitude Questions for IBPS RRB/PO/Clerk, SBI PO, NIACL, NICL, RBI Grade B/Assistant, BOI, Bank of Baroda and other competitive exams
- How much more would Rs. 20,000 fetch, after two years, if it is put at 20% p.a.Compound Interest payable half yearly than if it is put at 20% p. a. compound interest payable yearly?
- A and B entered into a partnership with capitals in the ratio 5 : 7 . After 4 months, A withdraw (1/3)rd of the capital and Q withdraw (1/4)th of the capital. The profit at the end of the year was 60,000. Find the share A in the profit.
- The circumference of a circular field is 20 m less than the perimeter of a square field . If the radius of the circular field is 9 m less than the side of the square field , what is the cost of gravelling the circular field at the rate of Rs. 50 per square metre?
- There are six 40 W lamps which are on for 5 hours a day and three 80 W fans which are on for 10 hours a days. If electricity costs Rs. 2 per kilowatt hours what is the monthly electricity bill?
D) Rs. 216
- A bottle contains (3/4) of solution A and the rest solution B. How much of the mixture must be taken away and replaced by an equal quantity of solution B so that the mixture has half solution A and half solution B?
- The average age of 70 girls in a classroom is 20 years . The average age of a group of 15 girls in the classroom is 18 years and the average age of another 30 girls in the classroom is 15 years . What is the average age of the remaining girls in the classroom?
A) 27.2 years
B) 30 years
C) 25 .5 years
D) 20.12 years
E) 19 years
- 12 boys can complete a piece of work in 24 days and 15 men can do the same work in 16 days . How much work will be remaining after 6 boys and 5 men work for 16 days ?
- The distance between the starting and ending point is 36km. A boat rows in still water at 6 km/h . It takes 8 hours less to cover this distance in downstream than in upstream. What is the rate of the stream ?
A) 2 kmph
B) 5 kmph
C) 4 kmph
D) 8 kmph
E) 3 kmph
- Find the different ways in which the letters of the word CORPORATION be arranged in such a way that the vowels always come together?
- A bag contains 4 red , 6 yellow and 7 blue balls. Two balls are drawn at random . What is the probability that none of the balls drawn are red in colour ?