Quantitative Aptitude Questions for IBPS RRB/PO/Clerk, SBI PO, NIACL, NICL, RBI Grade B/Assistant, BOI, Bank of Baroda and other competitive exams
- In two alloys A and B the ratio of zinc to copper is 4:5 and 2:7 respectively. Eighteen kg of the alloy A and 45 kg of the alloy B are mixed together to form a new alloy. what will be the ratio of Zinc and copper in the new alloy?
- If the manufacturer gains 10 %, the wholesale dealer 15 % and the retailer 25 %, then find the cost of production of a table if the retail price was Rs 1265
A) Rs 750
B) Rs 590
C) Rs 680
D) Rs 800
- A began a business with Rs. 65,000. He was joined afterwards by B with Rs. 40,000. For how much period does B join, if the profits at the end of the year are divided in the ratio of 13 : 4?
- After three successive equal percentage rise in the salary the sum of 100 rupees turned into 140 rupees and 49 paise. Find the percentage rise in the salary.
- A dishonest milk man mixed 1 liter of water for every 3 liters of milk and thus made up 36 liters of milk. If he now adds 15 liters of milk to mixture, find the ratio of milk and water in the new mixture:
- From a pack of 52 cards, two cards are drawn together at random. What is the probability of both the cards being kings?
- The average weight of 6 persons increases by 3 kg when a new person comes in place of one of them weighing 45 kg. What might be the weight of the new person ?
- The ratio between the perimeter and the breadth of a rectangle is 5 : 1. If the area of the rectangle is 216 sq. cm, what is the length of the rectangle?
- A starts business with Rs. 3500 and after 5 months, B joins with A as his partner. After a year, the profit is divided in the ratio 2 : 3. What is B’s contribution in the capital?
C) Rs 9000
- 12 buckets of water fill a tank when the capacity of each tank is 13.5 liters. How many buckets will be needed to fill the same tank,if the capacity of each bucket is 9 liters?
Click here for Quantitative Aptitude Questions
2 Thoughts to “Mixed Quantitative Aptitude Questions Set 57”
sir please provides Ibps so It professional quizzes..