Seven persons Avni , Banya, Caryl, Diksha, Elvish, Farah, Girman are from seven different cities viz. Lucknow , Kanpur , Delhi , Mumbai , Pune , Nashik and Nagpur and like seven different drinks viz. Pepsi , Dew , Cocacola , Fanta , Mirinda , 7up and Sprite They also have birthday in seven different months of the same year i.e. January, February, March, April, May, June, July. Elvish who likes 7Up has birthday in a month which having 31 days. Elvish is neither the youngest nor oldest. Three persons have birthday between the one who likes 7Up and the one who likes Sprite. The one who likes Sprite is from Mumbai. Banya has birthday in a month which has neither 31 nor 30 days and does not like Mirinda. Two persons have birthday between Banya and the one who likes Fanta. The one who likes Fanta is from Pune. Avni likes Pepsi and his birthday is before Elvish’s birthday. Diksha has birthday immediately before the one who likes Cocacola. Farah has birthday exactly between the month in which Caryl’s birthday and the birthday of the one who is from Lucknow. Girman is not the oldest nor he is from Delhi. The one who is from Delhi does not have birthday immediately before and after Elvish. Three persons have birthday between the one who is from Nagpur and the one who likes Dew.
- Who among the following is from Nashik?
BanyaAvniFarahCannot be determinedNone of theseOption D
- Who among the following likes Fanta?
- Who among the following has birthday immediately after Diksha and in which month?
GirmanElvish,MayGirman,JuneBanya,JuneNone of theseOption C
- Which of the following combination is true regarding the given arrangement?
January-Banya-PepsiJuly-Girman-FantaApril-Diksha-FantaMarch-Elvish-MirindaAll are falseOption E
- Who among the following has birthday in the month of March?
AvniThe one from NagpurThe one who likes MirindaElvishCannot be determinedOption D
- What is the shortest distance between points B and E?
- If Ramu walks 4 km east from point E, then he is in which direction with respect to point B?
North EastNorthSouth WestSouthNone of theseOption D
- What is the shortest distance between points A and R?
3km5km∜625km4kmEither b or cOption E
- What is the direction of D with respect to point Q?
South WestNorthNorth EastSouth EastNone of theseOption A
- If Ramu walks a distance of 5km east from point R, then what is the direction of Ramu with respect to point P?
Rajnish walks 10km south from point A to reach point B. He then takes a right turn and walks 9 km to reach point C. On the other side, Ramu, who is north to point B, walks 5 km north from point P to reach point Q. Next ‘Ramu’ turns to his left and walks 4km to reach point R and again takes a left turn and walks 10km to reach point E. Also Rajnish turned right from point C and reached point D after walking 5 km. Q is 7km either north or south to point B.