8 people Akansha, Banya, Caty, Diksha, Evni, Farah, Garima, Harshita are of different ages- 27, 29, 32, 35, 39, 41, 46, 47. They belong to different cities: Lucknow , Kanpur , Gorakhpur , Barabanki , Sitapur , Banda , Basti and Unnao. They are of different professions: Teacher , Engineer , Singer , Actor , Poet , Politician , Doctor and Player; but not necessarily in the same order. Evni who is from Sitapur, is junior to Diksha but senior to Banya. Banya is neither a Politician nor from Basti. Neither Farah nor Garima is a Politician. The Poet is from Basti. Harshita is junior to Banya but senior to Caty. Diksha is a Doctor and does not belong to Gorakhpur. Akansha is from Banda but neither a Actor nor Player. Harshita is from Lucknow. The person from Barabanki is neither a Doctor nor a Engineer. Farah is neither from Basti nor Gorakhpur. The Player is junior to Harshita and the Actor is senior to him. The senior most belongs to Kanpur, but neither a Engineer nor a Actor. The Teacher belongs to Sitapur. Farah is not the junior most ,but junior to Harshita. The Player is neither from Kanpur nor from Lucknow.The Politician is not from Lucknow nor Caty is a Politician. Akansha is only junior to Garima.
- Who is the senior most person among them?
- Who belongs from Basti?
GarimaCatyAkanshaCannot be determinedNone of theseOption B
- Whose age is 39?
AkanshaCatyFarahDikshaNone of theseOption E
- Who is the Singer?
AkanshaEvniHarshitaGarimaNone of theseOption D
- Which of the following combinations is/are correct?
Farah-29-BarabankiDiksha-29-LucknowBanya-35-GorakhpurBoth a and cAll are falseOption D
- Which of the following statements is/are true?
Caty belongs to Unnao and her age is 47Garima belongs to BarabankiDiksha age is 39Harshita is poetAll are falseOption E
- What is the direction of Harshita’s final position with respect to her initial position and what is the shortest distance between Harshita’s initial position and her final position?
Southwest,5kmNortheast,6kmSoutheast,5kmCannot be determinedNone of theseOption C
- What is the direction of Samiksha with respect to Harshita’s initial position, if Samiksha is standing to the south of Harshita’s final position at a distance of 10km?
EastSouthNorthwestSoutheastNone of theseOption D
- In a family of 5 members i.e. M , N , O , P and Q, there are two married couple in which M is the daughter in law of O, who is the sister in law of P. Q is the nephew of P. N has only one child, then find out how is N related to Q?
MotherDaughterFather in lawSonFatherOption E
- Here are given some statements followed by some conclusions. You have to take the given statements to be true even if they seem to be at variance with commonly known facts. Read all the conclusions and then decide which of given conclusions logically follows the given statements disregarding commonly known facts. Give answer.
a)Some R are F.
b)All R are O.
c)All O are C.
a)Some R are not C.
b)All O being F is a possibility.Only a followsOnly b followsEither a or b followsNeither a nor b followsBoth a and b followsOption B
Directions (7-8): Study the following information carefully and answer the questions given below:
Harshita starts running in the south direction and after running 7km she takes a left turn and runs 8km. From there, she takes another left turn and runs 4km and after that she takes a right turn and covers a distance of 4 km. Finally, she moves in west direction and cover a distance of 8 km to reach her destination.